ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in to do the raffle at Adidas and there was nobody there.

In and out in 2 minutes.
I'm feeling pretty confident about the adidas raffles I hit today. I don't think as many people knew about this raffle as past releases. There's been a decent line every drop, especially at Aventura Mall. Walked in today around 1pm and no line whatsoever. Started thinking they weren't doing the raffle and then caught one kid standing near the counter with the iPad. Went over and two kids lined up behind me. Talked to dude behind me about MRs (shout if you're NT fam, didn't wanna ask in person and I was still kinda hungover). Sucked that someone asked if that was a line to purchase and the counter employee shouts "No, that's for the yeezys!" and everyone near the counter's eyes widened and they got in line. Still wasn't too hectic. Same thing with Miami Beach, only one dude signing up and I was able to finesse two entires there.  

Got that shipping confirmation email from Eastbay.

wJNGA01o1Zxp6.gifv

i got my 750s today who the f allowed these to go out the door to people. they look terrible quality wise. still has glue on them and a few drips of glue by the heel. suede is worn on the heels and my GOD those zippers are horrific. spots of glue are white and where sole meets toe it looks like a blind man glued them. i am actually in awe. I am no reseller but these things may be gone sooner than later.
Pics?

looks like a ton of people ate off eastbay... Was it really that easy?
yea, if you were on it like within the first couple of minutes you were good. im an idiot and tried checking out with the wrong card (card i used didnt have enough funds), realized why it kept getting declined after like 3 attempts, and was oos by the time i put it a different card.

Last edited:

Who got cancelled from EB today?

Wow.  Know I'm late, but that is astronomical.  I get U-verse Gigabit (1000Mb) speeds over Fiber.

Awesome news for those that got cancelled. I didn't even get past the waiting screen.  

Mine shipped!!! Can't believe it.  Really was perfect timing, now (after slipping up and telling her how much they go for) I have to figure out how Im going to explain to my girl that I really don't want to sell them.  smh
Yeah that's great your orders shipped. I'm glad they didn't get cancelled 
nthat.gif

yea, if you were on it like within the first couple of minutes you were good. im an idiot and tried checking out with the wrong card (card i used didnt have enough funds), realized why it kept getting declined after like 3 attempts, and was oos by the time i put it a different card.
Damn son, its time to pay them bills.... or use a Debt card.

Last edited:
Can we ban these legit check dudes? Like dam it's not even that hard to spot a fake! Read the guide on page 1

So I been told since I'm out of town for the holidays that my 750s were left at the door no doorbell ring and the package is soaking wet because it was left in the rain. If stuff not looking right come Monday. It's going to be trouble at the FedEx shipping center for real for real.
mean.gif
damb that sucks. after tracking started i requested online to have my shipment held at a fedex location near me instead of being delivered at home. came in early this morning and i was able to scoop it up around 10 am. s/o @Techno  for that tip.

Even bae trying to cop
So, tell me, what do I need to know about my future GF? Anything to get the convo started? 
laugh.gif
 Never heard of her before, but she's thick on the the spots papi likes 
nthat.gif

I got a backdoor link to the oxford tans if it's a splash screen system again lol.
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Told yall Adidas drops were better than Nikes
Ha. That MR drop was one of the worst I've ever see. Just turrible.

Last edited:
i got my 750s today who the f allowed these to go out the door to people. they look terrible quality wise. still has glue on them and a few drips of glue by the heel. suede is worn on the heels and my GOD those zippers are horrific. spots of glue are white and where sole meets toe it looks like a blind man glued them. i am actually in awe. I am no reseller but these things may be gone sooner than later.
i said this once ill say it again.. kanye sells shirts with holes in them. maybe he wants the quality to be like this .. (sarcasm)

got a 10 from ADC they dont fit like the greys. greys are more TTS

gonna do a size swap. my friend whos legit (also reseller) says hes got someone with a size 11. 

said he got them from 23penny. did they have pairs. im pretty sure 23penny is legit.

anything i should look out for just to be safe. i mean i have my pair in hand anyway but you never know...

to be honest i havent seen any fake black 750s yet...im talking about ones that arent glaringly fake

any input is appreciated
so hows the sizing? 

what's your regular size?

I'm 10.5 in nike but I got a 11......think 10 should be better

so hows the sizing? 

what's your regular size?

I'm 10.5 in nike but I got a 11......think 10 should be better
10 would probably be better, but I still feel like it is narrow at the toe. Hoping it loosens up a bu, but for now it's a snug fit. Nothing uncomfortable but leaves me wanting some more space on the side.
he pretty much hit the nail on the head. i wear mostly an 11. 10.5 in 350s. 10 in the grey 750s fit pretty much perfect.

these DO NOT fit the same as grey 750s. theres more padding or just tighter for no reason around the toe box.

i would say go TTS to your NIKE FULL SIZE...GO A HALF SIZE DOWN if your a half size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom