ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question regarding sizing. If i wear a size 8.5 in ultraboosts. Should i go 8.5 in yeezy 350? Or should i go down to an 8?

Any help would be great. About to pull the trigger.

Thanks

My UB's were a 9 and they were tight but the 350 I got a 9 no complaints typically wear a 9.5

fwiw black 750s def fit tighter than greys.

anyone else feel the same or is my mind playing tricks lol

nets or tans? 
but when they came out tho....
thats how i feel about a bunch of kicks.....at one point i liked them but now dont know what i saw in them....i guess we'll see in the next couple years if todays sought after kicks are still held in such high regard

here's a question.

who here that got their order cancelled that DIDNT receive that email????
pretty much seeing the same email from everyone

When was the EB restock? So I can hang myself.
I was around 5 mins too late so my Eastbay order got cancelled but this is the breakdown:

It all began with @RollinRobb91 tweeting to SOLELINKS at 10:20AM EST (

This was the exact tweet that started the snowball and it's funny cause the dude was just browsing and he "just clicked the men's basketball and it was at the top of the page."

Once that happened, it blew up.

Last edited:
My pair never came. I called FedEx they said it was still coming today, even though the tracking says it's still in the same location as last night. I am pretty sure they're lost. Whatever I guess, I'll just chalk it up as an L. I'll call again tomorrow and if they still don't know anything, then I will call my CC company.

My pair never came. I called FedEx they said it was still coming today, even though the tracking says it's still in the same location as last night. I am pretty sure they're lost. Whatever I guess, I'll just chalk it up as an L. I'll call again tomorrow and if they still don't know anything, then I will call my CC company.
what did your tracking say? pending No scheduled delivery date available at this time.?

Last edited:

Yo! Its Christine!

I found this fire brand called abandonedpings, an up and coming street wear brand while surfing through the web(Their website is abandonedpings.com). I looked through their website and looked through their lookbook and I just had to cop their blue villainous lips tee, it was just too nice! I'll probably be using the tee for layering on like a flannel or something like that. I recommend checking their site out! I usually shop at Surpreme or Bape, but I might just start wearing abandonedpings more now!

Ight, peace out guys
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom