ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Literally just arrived.
YWbbAlT.jpg
one can never unsee this ^^
LOL, so true.  there's just too many questions about this picture!

like, why does your christmas tree look so alone and afraid?  

wassup with the sock on your right leg?  why is it rolled down at the top?

This post is late as hell, but LOL @ people complaining about Star Wars spoilers because they have "real life responsibilities" but find the time to have 3000+ post in a sneaker forum. Lol. #priorities
 Can post on NT while I'm at work, or on the phone riding in a car or whatever. It takes time to take 2+ hours out of a busy schedule to go sit in a theater. You're so funny bro.

why is everyone trying to roast homie for wearing ball shorts in his OWN Home where he most likely just received his pair to try on? am i missing something ? Dont we all wear ball shorts lounging around in our house ? or are we all tailored up at all times 

yall are to weird
we're not serious, we're just jiving on the dude. 

but still, if you're going to take a selfie wearing a top 5 release of 2015, take 5 minutes and throw on a nice fit

The man takes a picture showing off his shoes, and you clowns call out EVERYTHING but the damn shoe 
laugh.gif
 at least give the man props for wearing his kicks before you start flaming him 

So who just got the email from Adidas stating they were going to replace my/your canceled 750?

why is everyone trying to roast homie for wearing ball shorts in his OWN Home where he most likely just received his pair to try on? am i missing something ? Dont we all wear ball shorts lounging around in our house ? or are we all tailored up at all times 

yall are to weird
why even post a pic like that though

yall are to weird
Not to speak for everyone else, but I usually lounge around the house like this:

Holy **** let the poor man be! They look better on him than half you guys cause half you guys didn't even cop. Good for him. Rock the **** outta those brother. Respect

yall are to weird
laugh.gif

as soon as i saw the tweet, i called instead of trying to cart on the site.

gave the rep "BB1839", she said yes your size is available in our warehouse.  proceeded to beg for a phone order.

she asked "how many would you like"

the devil said "say 10 bro, say 10, fck it, do it"

but then i heard a soft voice cry unto me that said "be thankful my child, just get 1"

so i only ordered 1 pair (and am regretting it now)
Wow, so I'm guessing having the product code made it smooth? Dumb rep said we have specific instructions for no phone orders for the yeezys. UGH.

why even post a pic like that though
something he can probably answer but if i had to take a wild guess it would be Maybe because he wanted to ? 

but seriously who cares id walk to the papi store just like that with no dambs giving. It honestly looks better then half the wears out there with the cut up hole jeans IMO

I hope Adidas comes thru for everyone tho who are getting these emails. that would be super clutch 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom