ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
called it last night, they were going to go live on the app 7 days ahead. Congrats to all thos who managed to make a reservation. I was on it 5 minutes before the tweet. Never made it past the countdown smh. My girl got lucky with a 5.5 though so I'm happy for her. Time to put in that leg work!!

Sooo was at Adidas SF for the raffle and was told by the manager that unclaimed pairs can be purchased by employees.

So if my theory is correct all they have to do is make sure some pairs go unclaimed aka "accidentally" call the wrong phone number and then they get to buy the leftovers.

Obviously they have to let some legit customers win, but there is a gigantic loophole in that system by leaving the employees to call the winners.

Adidas SF raffle is a joke

Sooo was at Adidas SF for the raffle and was told by the manager that unclaimed pairs can be purchased by employees.

So if my theory is correct all they have to do is make sure some pairs go unclaimed aka "accidentally" call the wrong phone number and then they get to buy the leftovers.

Obviously they have to let some legit customers win, but there is a gigantic loophole in that system by leaving the employees to call the winners.
I thought they send out emails to winners?

you hit the nail on the head. 

I hit for turtle doves and Pusha t's at Adidas SF
Seen a few hit for pb there on my Twitter timeline

Nobody hit for the 750

They do e-mails though. Unless it's changed

Received my ADC cancellation email. Sucks since I got my order confirmation at 11:50 ET and there were people who got their BD pairs in way after and had them shipped. ADC f'd this up.

I just can't believe adidas is getting smoked so hard by resellers online. If I'm the Ceo and my company is selling pairs for $350 retail and people are reselling for $2500 plus and getting sales like it's easy, I would be quickly upping that retail price.

So, Yeezy Supply finally replied to all of my e-mails. Unfortunately, they did not honor my request of shipping the 2nd order (750s w/Tee) and canceling the 1st (950s). But, they did comply in also canceling the 950s which were ordered by mistake. All in all, they took forever to reply and I wish their communication was better. But, I can't be too mad because I finally was successful on this Yeezy release thanks to ADC.

So ironic how easily something falls in your hands when you're not really pressing for it.

Got the notification from adidas Twitter that reservations opened. Sat in line but eventually got through. Tried selecting multiple sizes but kept getting it was OOS. Booted me back to the countdown, then out of nowhere it bring me to the reservation page telling me I reserved a 9.

Still 50/50 on what I'm going to do with these but I feel the tans can get a lot of wear.

Spent so much on shoes these past 2 weeks between the new Qasas, 750s and these lol.

Sidebar: I think adidas fixed the iPhone glitch to bypass the timer on the app?

Last edited:
Hopefully my orders make it here tomorrow before i go on vacay

One of the fedex trackings say today before 8 lol thats obviously not happening

Received my ADC cancellation email. Sucks since I got my order confirmation at 11:50 ET and there were people who got their BD pairs in way after and had them shipped. ADC f'd this up.
it really seems like they ship from last to first. i've seen multiple people that copped early get cancelled

So, Yeezy Supply finally replied to all of my e-mails. Unfortunately, they did not honor my request of shipping the 2nd order (750s w/Tee) and canceling the 1st (950s). But, they did comply in also canceling the 950s which were ordered by mistake. All in all, they took forever to reply and I wish their communication was better. But, I can't be too mad because I finally was successful on this Yeezy release thanks to ADC.
i wasnt around for the yeezysupply drop what did the tee look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom