ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who cashed out they Christmas money for 3x Blacks at 2k sick now!

they bout to drop 3-4k before NYE hits

To Adidas: Please drop the $6000+ in authorization charges on my credit card asap (from mulitple attempts I made to cop the 750's) so that I can cop the tan 350's next week and make another $6000+ in authorizations again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Dat shipping

188r7uyq7hnqqgif.gif

Did anyone on here successfully place an order for any of the restocks (OG 750 or any of the 350's) and the black 750's on the Yeezy Supply site?

If so, same order? Or separate?

Last edited:

theres another size 11 GONE. $400 for he 6s tho
mean.gif
 pretty sure boots are sill avail. as well.

at least he dropped bread iv'e seen episodes & they buy like one thing lmao

How is Yeezy Supplys Customer Service? I accidentally ordered a 950 boot first and ordered 750 after. I e-mailed them within 4 minutes of checking out informing them of my mistake. However, I just got an e-mail saying that they noticed 2 orders and will have to cancel the second (750), but that was a complete mistake. I added to cart and the product changed on me. Any tips on what I should do?

How is Yeezy Supplys Customer Service? I accidentally ordered a 950 boot first and ordered 750 after. I e-mailed them within 4 minutes of checking out informing them of my mistake. However, I just got an e-mail saying that they noticed 2 orders and will have to cancel the second (750), but that was a complete mistake. I added to cart and the product changed on me. Any tips on what I should do?
I wouldn't have contacted but would've rather just waited to get both pairs in and then ship the 950 back. nothing you can do at this point but refuse shipment if CS won't help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom