ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that EU restock was sitting for 15min?!  I guess nobody was getting let in to the product page from that random splash screen
roll.gif

"Nobody buying them for over $2000"
you cant use FC as a gauge though. (even though that's where I took mine 
laugh.gif
)

FC has kids with black cards copping, athletes, entertainers.

From a reseller or even eBay you can grab for under 2k all day.

A lot of folks can't sit on close to $400 or have the patience to sell through FC.

Those guys...those are the ones you can take advantage of to your benefit.

anyone whose owned yeezys in the past knows the value is going to go up. So people are or should be smarter by now to hold on to it and get extra money. I'm sure people can flip other stuff in the mean time and have these in the closet build up value over time. There are people who flip so much that they don't care to sit on shoes, they just unload it for quick cash and move on but thats not a majority of people. The people doing that are the reason why prices dip right after release. Once these people off for a quick flip, it's nothing but those closet hoarders for more value. And as the usual pattern goes, prices do go up overtime, at which case, some sellers flip them then. 

People who don't understand this are probably people who have never sold anything or not anything profitable 
so should i keep my pb 750s size 7? how long? how much more would i profit than selling now

Hopefully the Tans will be my first yeezy cop for retail. I'm getting sick of striking out.
damn man, cant believe you didnt cop.

i got so lucky bro, copped on yeezy supply thanks to someone on here

good luck man, I struck out on all prior yeezys, finally got my first pair on these TB 750s
Awesome man congrats! That's a good first release to hit on.

so should i keep my pb 750s size 7? how long? how much more would i profit than selling now

damn man, cant believe you didnt cop.

i got so lucky bro, copped on yeezy supply thanks to someone on here
Yeah I tried hella hard too, I actually was not home when Yeezy Supply happened, I missed it by like 20 mins. Oh well, I'm just not meant to have Yeezy's at retail. I paid resale for the PB's and the MR's but I refuse to pay resale for the 750s.

I like the 350's better, they're some of my favorite shoes I picked up this year. 

i was just trying a bunch of sizes and they all kept saying "not available" when trying to checkout, but one went through to the cc payment screen
That's awesome man congrats! Yeah I waited so long on that ADC splash screen, only to finally get through about 10 mins before the sold out tweet happened. I had a size 12 in my cart and I kept trying over and over to check out.

How were you able to switch sizes?

Last edited:
Adidas is smart about it. Not making the same mistake Nike made. Release every few months. Keep numbers kinda low. Keeps prices rising. Keeps hype up. Jordan and Nike played themselves. They're still making money but finally we saw a release with the 72-10 and the maroons where they don't sel out and they're sitting for retail.

They're still making money, but they played themselves?

Adidas Yeezys will never reach Nike prices.

Don't be greedy. If you can get 1k for TDs or 8 for MR, 2k for 750s...take it.

They're flooding the 350 market so TDs will rise but the rest will just taper off once people have more options to deem "cool"

Adidas Yeezys will never reach Nike prices.

Don't be greedy. If you can get 1k for TDs or 8 for MR, 2k for 750s...take it.

They're flooding the 350 market so TDs will rise but the rest will just taper off once people have more options to deem "cool"
I agree to a certain extent. Anything Kanye touches turns into gold. remember all his shoes are limited and hard to get. how things are, they will only go up in value because of pairs drying up and the influence in the hip hop/sneaker culture whether we agree or not.

That's awesome man congrats! Yeah I waited so long on that ADC splash screen, only to finally get through about 10 mins before the sold out tweet happened. I had a size 12 in my cart and I kept trying over and over to check out.

How were you able to switch sizes?
thanks man, crossing my fingers until they reach my doorstep haha. I was pretty much up the whole night trying EU sites and striking out. was on ADC since it went live b4 the tweet with about 6 windows / multiple tabs / both mobile and desktop. Sat there for about 2 1/2 hrs looking at spinning circles and losing hope. After the sold out tweet i remember see a dude posting the bd links and just tried it for the hell of it , pure luck !

They're still making money, but they played themselves?
He mad no sense. Adidas doesn't see a dime of resell.

And 72-10s sold out last I remember.

They've won.
72-10 was a fake sellout. Regardless, you're right and Nike will remain king well into our lifetimes. Adidas has been blessing us with some fine stuff, but there some people in here who are smart enough to realize they have a ton of catching up to do. Mostly it's kids who are completely clueless and think 6 months of being hot equates to Adidas taking over the market . The average Joe couldn't give 2 5h1ts about Ultra Boost or even know who Kanye is for that matter. Nearly everyone around the world know who Michael Jordan and what Nike Air is. 

750s not touching solar or RO prices.
Anyone who thinks this is in denial

If this came out in an all red I wonder how bad the hype would be though.
All red = looks like complete crap IMO. That's one shoe where that's a complete no-no. But you're right, people would probably lose their minds. Never really understood the all red crazes, so please take that into consideration though lol

Last edited:
I agree to a certain extent. Anything Kanye touches turns into gold. remember all his shoes are limited and hard to get. how things are, they will only go up in value because of pairs drying up and the influence in the hip hop/sneaker culture whether we agree or not.
That's kind of why I want to see how a general release Yeezy would do. Kanye's influence is strong, but how strong is it? The question is irrelevant at the end of the day since we'll never see a general release Yeezy. 

HOH or Barneys should've gotten them instead i dont get why adidas chose boutiques over bigger retailers.
Your 100% right. I didn't really expect to win to be honest. But if I had no hope from the get-go and I drove all the way down there paid for parking, etc **** I would've had more respect for the employees saying hey man the sneakers are worth a couple grand of course I'm going to hustle them, don't even waste your time. But you're right for the most part-the larger the corporation/store/whatever the more people that are looking over your shoulder & the less likely something like this is going to happen. But hipsters that would do anything for these kicks in the first place and (if) they just happen have a manager in compliance at small boutique store, I'm sure it's relatively easy. But someplace like Barney's I'm sure there's a good amount of paperwork also I'm sure you're dealing with some employees that really don't want the shoes/ or aware of the hype & Price that goes with them

That's kind of why I want to see how a general release Yeezy would do. Kanye's influence is strong, but how strong is it? The question is irrelevant at the end of the day since we'll never see a general release Yeezy. 
BINGO

Never owned a pair of 750s but I'm looking to buy the triple blacks. How's the sizing and fit of the 750s? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom