ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about going the rsvpkingz route this time around for the 350's
Whats that going to set you back?
I have never signed up for a service myself.
I too might be willing to try something different however.

Last edited:
6 months to a year from now, you'll be lucky to make 100% profit on these black Yeezy's. If you're a re-seller, the time to sell is right now.

Is that what you call makin' a fashion statement? I damn near spilled my glass of cognac on my Armani shirt lol

The dumb-ing down of Kanye's ghetto nation continues...
this guy wears armani

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

roll.gif

Nah bro, he's not depressed. He's your typical Kanye fan, I mean, follower. Just like Kanye, no smiling on pics. Plus he's probably a college drop out just like Kanye, no girl (or if he got one, she used goods aka a H-to-the-O just like Kim), hustlin' to make a buck, and spending everything he's got on gear. I heard he cut the straps off right after the pic was taken.
"H-to-the-O"

oh my god the cringe
Congratulations, you spent all weekend talking about a dude you hate
laugh.gif

THE FEELS
add that to the fact that hes a married 40 something year old grown *** man, and the only thing that you can do is cringe and feel pity for the guy

6 months to a year from now, you'll be lucky to make 100% profit on these black Yeezy's. If you're a re-seller, the time to sell is right now.
Nope. 

Name one example of a Yeezy going down after 6 months. Look at the first 750 and the TD. To think I was selling a TD for $600 and no one was biting.....Now they go for $1k+ all day. 

And the PB are starting to get up there as well. This is like clock work. 

We all know your thoughts about dude but to deny his impact on people spending money is laughable. 

:lol:

He's just trying to grab a pair for the low now, no Yeezy ever drops in price after the first month or so.

Grey 750's for a month were like $850-1000, now...good luck on finding a beat pair for that.

Same with the TD, could be had for $600-700 up to a month or so after drop...now it's very difficult to find legit pairs for under a grand.

Last edited:
this guy wears armani

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

:rofl:

"H-to-the-O"

oh my god the cringe

add that to the fact that hes a married 40 something year old grown *** man, and the only thing that you can do is cringe and feel pity for the guy

Wish I could rep you but used all my reps on everyone else who was abusing him

To those who got shipment confirmation, where are you guys located from?  I would feel like the west coast would get shipping faster because it takes more time to get out there.  East coast may get delayed?  Im assuming we all picked 2-3 day shipping because I couldn't change shipping.
my pairs shipped (est)

laugh.gif

He's just trying to grab a pair for the low now, no Yeezy ever drops in price after the first month or so.

Grey 750's for a month were like $850-1000, now...good luck on finding a beat pair for that.

Same with the TD, could be had for $600-700 up to a month or so after drop...now it's very difficult to find legit pairs for under a grand.
meh, you say that now... with all these yeezys coming out do you think anyone will pay those prices in the future? have any of those grey 750s or TD 350s sell for those prices they are posted for?

meh, you say that now... with all these yeezys coming out do you think anyone will pay those prices in the future? have any of those grey 750s or TD 350s sell for those prices they are posted for?
Yes. Its been proven time and time again that the yeezy hype doesnt stop. For every person that cops, theres 5 who didnt. 

And yes, i know several people who have been getting top dollar on their 750s and TD with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom