ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up what the hell is going on I'm dying
8FxEa.gif

And last thing: Chicago apparently had 75 pairs, so STILL slim chances to score on Confirmed. Think of it as a raffle, with a bit more pairs. But you're likely to have tens of thousands of people on the app trying to cop a few hundred OR less pairs
at least they aren't being sold by the grimy employees who just sit there and hand us raffles why we realistically have no chance 

Well said. $1000 for these broken zippered shoes is just flat out preposterous, let alone paying $1500-2K. For the kids out there, I can understand if retail is only $100-150 for these. But we're talking damn near $400. If you're disposable income is not where it should be, save your hard earned cash for something worthwhile.

These shoes are a luxury, not a necessity. And I'll be damned if I ever let some clown named Kanye West rape me for $400 on some kicks whose materials are FAR FROM HIGH QUALITY.

In my opinion, 80% of the people coppin' these kicks are coppin' to re-sell for profit. But the reality is, only about 5% of those who are planning to re-sell are going to be lucky enough to sell for a thousand dollars. When the dust settles and the hype dies down, you'll be stuck with a broken pair of kicks that looks like your girlfriend's pair of Bearpaws.
I think they look dope.

at least they aren't being sold by the grimy employees who just sit there and hand us raffles why we realistically have no chance 
this. How long b4 someone water boards an employee. Next taken movie will be based on the kidnapping of a suspected HOH backdoor(er) who scammed the wrong man out of his yeezys

You really think they would drop in price the weekend of? :rofl:

Nope but ppl here were so confident these would drop in price. Ain't happening guys lol...these are flying off FC who already raised the price to $2500.

It's only logical...if consignment shops were offering $1100-2000 based on size, that these would never fall below $1500 preorder prices that we were seeing.

Did you cop a pair of broken zippered 750's too? Or did you cut off your straps in order to imitate the future President of the United States?
No...I tried tho...Do you just really dislike Kanye or whats the deal?
Yeah, I have zero respect for Kanye because he is disrespectful to people and thinks he's God's gift to hip hop. Dude is a clown supreme.

Personal experience: My then 12-year old godson saw him in Beverly Hills several years ago, approached him for an autograph, and Kanye told him, "Not now kid. Move."

Did you cop a pair of broken zippered 750's too? Or did you cut off your straps in order to imitate the future President of the United States?

Yeah, I have zero respect for Kanye because he is disrespectful to people and thinks he's God's gift to hip hop. Dude is a clown supreme.

Personal experience: My then 12-year old godson saw him in Beverly Hills several years ago, approached him for an autograph, and Kanye told him, "Not now kid. Move."

Lmao

Look how nice he is to his fans, look at that smile bro!

No offense but why are you in this thread if all your gonna post are negative comments about the shoes and Kanye. We get it - your not a fan and dislike the shoes lol. Everyone has an opinion but paragraph after paragraph is odd unless you're trolling

Look how nice he is to his fans, look at that smile bro!
Look how disinterested Kanye looks, as if he didn't wanna be there. THANK YOU for proving my point. This West clown was forced to take this pic. That clown didn't wanna be there. The eyes say everything.

LOL

No offense but why are you in this thread if all your gonna post are negative comments about the shoes and Kanye. We get it - your not a fan and dislike the shoes lol. Everyone has an opinion but paragraph after paragraph is odd unless you're trolling
Just ignore him.

I have a horrible story about the 750 release yesterday.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

The Villa mentioned is the Detriot - Grand River location.
Sorry this happened to you man. I'm from Toronto and signed up for the Detroit raffle. If i had won, i would have driven 4-5 hours x 2 to pick them up and probably would have been turned away because the address I used to enter as a US mail forwarding address and not what it says on my drivers license. 

IF you really dont like kanye you wouldnt be in this thread. By watching somebodys moves and commenting on everything they do youre secretly a fan or a stan. Idk how else you wanna look at it.

If i was kanye i wouldnt want to sign autographs and take pictures ether. That would suck. Dude cant even walk down the street w/o people harrassing him

In the beginning (probably about 20-30 pages ago), I was simply stating my opinion. And then everyone and their grandmothers decided to sarcastically chime in to my commentary, going as far as to question my sneaker knowledge and my age based on assumptions on my "join date." LOL

Hence igniting the flame, and unfortunately it turned into what looks to be "trolling."

And just so you know, for every 30 positive comments about the shoes in this thread, there ain't absolutely nothin' wrong with a few negative comments or two. How boring would it be if everyone here liked the shoes which, by the way, still have that broken zipper issue UNRESOLVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom