ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i carted so much pairs on the us site, but cant even pick a size on the eu for hours 
laugh.gif

so if/when they restock are they on adidas.com/yeezy or will I have to try the backdoor from earlier? any help would be appreciated

Of course Unknwn had to do the MR restock today, that was a whole extra L I hadn't planned on.
Did you try? I was on there right away. Nobody could find the shoes, and when I went to checkout, oos. They didn't have any to sell
Yeah I was on top of it too, couldn't find them at first, then when I finally did, was able to cart a few times but got the same oos error at checkout.

Adidas sold out. 72-10 release > any Yeezy release.

what a joke

believe it or not everyone isnt big on 11s, an far from my fave number J for some people

id even take Maroon 6s over those 11s easy for me personally

Last edited:
I was reloading that page as soon as his snap said he was done coding.

He def shared the link to friends or some bs cause I had it on reload every 3 seconds and it went live and nothing was being carted but sizes were slowly getting grayed. 

Theres a picture on twitter with a cart filled with $19K in charges. Even the clothes that are sitting all over couldn't be added. Def was some BS

Yeezy supply is a lost cause without a bot.. and I'll tell ya why. Only a bot could read that low opacity FONT. CHANGE THAT DAMN FONT 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom