ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They release only at adidas original store or normal adidas store?
In indonesia we got only 1 adidas og store here
But im not even sure we're getting them

Even if they sell out if the resell is 1k or less i can swing it. hopefully there are enough sizes out for me to save up the bread for em. 

I have $500 set aside for these right now and will try to keep adding to that so that by the time release comes I have around $650-$700

Even if they sell out if the resell is 1k or less i can swing it. hopefully there are enough sizes out for me to save up the bread for em. 
this where I'm at right now.. I"m getting em regardless if I strike out. Just need to set a reasonable price point for myself.

this is what alot of yall see..
lmao 
roll.gif

If I get them I'll use them as trade bait really. I wonder if I can do a even trade for the other Yeezys?

Ismwmsksmmssksmssnjajssjs @ that pic.

My price point is 7 for YEEZY Boosts.
My price point is 8 for Don C 2's

Gotta set limits now if not on to the next. Can't have a cat and mouse chase nowadays for shoes.

ive been offered yeezy 2s so many times, i cant even tell you how many times i was told this.
Hello, 
I currently own a pair of DS Rare Brand New Red October Air Yeezy's and was looking to trade. My son is in love with these shoes and it would be a great surprise for his birthday! I wish I could purchase these I just simply don't have the money, and I'm willing to trade my Yeezy's at a lesser value for my son. I have tried for months to sell these but cannot, and thought trading would be easier. 
I have tagged pics, the electronic confirmation/receipt, and a video to further prove their authenticity. 
Thanks,

got about 4 offers like this 

I just doubled up by picking up a pair at $680 (Got my first pair at retail). Dude was leaving town and needed the $ asap.

I know some may think why but I got a feeling these won't be a GR or widely available as most think on the 28th.

Flight club already sold the pairs that were at $1150/1250 and now my size and others are $1500+.

Worst case I paid a extra $280 which I don't mind to avoid the hassle on the 28th if there is any.

I got a 1k for em just in case. I hope the price drops down to 700-800 but there no kicks i need right now for a while until the chi-45 10s come out. 

Hello, 
I currently own a pair of DS Rare Brand New Red October Air Yeezy's and was looking to trade. My son is in love with these shoes and it would be a great surprise for his birthday! I wish I could purchase these I just simply don't have the money, and I'm willing to trade my Yeezy's at a lesser value for my son. I have tried for months to sell these but cannot, and thought trading would be easier. 
I have tagged pics, the electronic confirmation/receipt, and a video to further prove their authenticity. 
Thanks,

got about 4 offers like this 

lol that sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom