ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The page refreshed automatically.
i know it did. but, i think majority of people who got thru manually refreshed instead of letting it load

I did not refresh on all my devices and browsers. The result were big L's 
same, because the page said not to refresh, but it didn't hold any sort of spot, so i think we were waiting 10 seconds every attempt, while some people were spamming refresh and getting 10 attempts in vs our 1

I just sat through it and got in relatively quickly, people refreshed and got on? did you refresh constantly or wait?
yea iirc most ppl refreshed in to it, but i was asking to confirm, my memory might be off

Guys I will help u cuz I already have the shoe reserved adc U.S will go live 7:55 mark my word everyone just set that alarm download Google crome they save all your info the checkout is like 5 second I cooked on ovo an suprem 5s got pics to prove it if curious 7:55!!
sucks for the west coast crew, if true

adidas Singapore
@adidasSingapore
@suriapurv Hey Apurv, there's 10 pairs in total for the online release.

lol

adidas Singapore
@adidasSingapore
@suriapurv Hey Apurv, there's 10 pairs in total for the online release.

lol
roll.gif

For those that copped PB 350 on ADC, if you remember the page that refreshed automatically every 10 seconds, were you supposed to let that go or just refresh manually. It seemed most people who got through just ignored Adidas advice and kept refreshing manually. I just want to confirm. I have 0 Yeezys and 5 order cancelaltions, really would like to be successful on these.
I had an iPad, iPhone, and my desktop running. Let it do the refresh and had liek 10 tabs open on my desktop. Got 1 on that and one on my iPhone.

Guys I will help u cuz I already have the shoe reserved adc U.S will go live 7:55 mark my word everyone just set that alarm download Google crome they save all your info the checkout is like 5 second I cooked on ovo an suprem 5s got pics to prove it if curious 7:55!!
wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom