ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah $200 over retail is the highest I would ever go but imma try to get for either retail or retail and $150 cash. I think after the worldwide release prices like that should be able to be found.

Yea, even ebay prices aren't through the roof. A pair just failed to sell (reserve not met) for $1,200, which is essentially a little over a grand after fees and shipping. I wonder how low they'll be MOVING for after the 28th...

Should folks with wide feet go down 1 size or 0.5. I'm assuming 1.5 is out of the question for us,

knowing this is a Consortium release.. I'm actually kinda worried I may not be able to cop..

TBH - if 9,000 pairs were released over the weekend , there would be way more than 600 listed on the 'bay right now...

I think 9000 is the total production run.  I know Kanye said  9k would release in NYC this weekend ...but  the #'s just dont add up....

brb, going to church for the next 14 days 

knowing this is a Consortium release.. I'm actually kinda worried I may not be able to cop..

TBH - if 9,000 pairs were released over the weekend , there would be way more than 600 listed on the 'bay right now...

I think 9000 is the total production run.  I know Kanye said  9k would release in NYC this weekend ...but  the #'s just dont add up....

brb, going to church for the next 14 days 
It's 9000 total.

That statement regarding 9000 pairs would release in NYC were from a fake twitter account

getting the shoe was simple if you had faith in yeezus. He illuminates the dark path leading to the holy grails that is the yeezy boosts

Bay area heads no updates on Yeezy's. Best bet will be Bows n Arrows, undftd SF, and Adidas SF, and possibly Dark side.

All of the stores were pretty sketch though, they definitely know what's up with these Yeezy's. For example Adidas SF I requested to talk with a manager and she said that they were not going to be getting them, but then added "but I'm 80% sure." I may be reaching but to me it seemed like the manager only said that as some PR BS to keep hype completely down. But like I said these are just my gut reactions. Also undftd sf said to call back on wed for further info.

I'm also speculating that these could also end up releasing at the HoH FTL at VF but that's honestly just a wild guess. If anything I'd bank on calling Undftd SF and Adidas SF cause those two stores seem the most likely.

Update: B&A just emailed me they are NOT going to be stocking the Yeezy's.

Last edited:
Bay area heads no updates on Yeezy's. Best bet will be Bows n Arrows, undftd SF, and Adidas SF, and possibly Dark side.

All of the stores were pretty sketch though, they definitely know what's up with these Yeezy's. For example Adidas SF I requested to talk with a manager and she said that they were not going to be getting them, but then added "but I'm 80% sure." I may be reaching but to me it seemed like the manager only said that as some PR BS to keep hype completely down. But like I said these are just my gut reactions. Also undftd sf said to call back on wed for further info.

I'm also speculating that these could also end up releasing at the HoH FTL at VF but that's honestly just a wild guess. If anything I'd bank on calling Undftd SF and Adidas SF cause those two stores seem the most likely.

Update: B&A just emailed me they are NOT going to be stocking the Yeezy's.
Miss living in the bay 
tired.gif

Doubt anywhere in HI will get em so online is my best bet

These are looking worse by the minute
Retail or bust in Chicago.
Even then, may be a resell.

at footlocker today the adidas representative told me when kanye meant everyone will get yeezys, he meant the lows and other yeezys that will be produced down the line. The boost 750 is incredibly rare, and even the representative wasn't allowed to reserve a pair unless he got through the app

Last edited:
finally tried my on...i  sized down to a 8, from my usual size 9... definitiely tough to get into.. but fit was snug just how i like..  so depending on you're preference purchase accordingly.  

at footlocker today the adidas representative told me when kanye meant everyone will get yeezys, he meant the lows and other yeezys that will be produced down the line. The boost 750 is incredibly rare, and even the representative wasn't allowed to reserve a pair unless he got through the app
laugh.gif
 can't be that rare

I know not being able to wear the Adidas Yeezy at the all star game festivities has to be killing those NBA players that have Nike contracts.

Why when they could just wear the superior Yeezy 2's? 

I think my multimillion dollar shoe contract would be much more valuable to me than wearing a pair of sneakers for a night.

As a matter of fact, the thought wouldn't even cross my mind considering my being a pro athlete is much more stuntastic than any sneaker.

he stretched the truth...
ohwell.gif

im almost positive 9k wasnt avaiilabe in NY alone
bruh this guy said he doesn't want anybody getting hurt, robbed/ killed. Well thats exactly whats going to happen when you give yeezy 2 numbers out. People will get robbed just the same. Hype gonna be real for this shoe, only it doesn't stand out a much as the 2's

bruh this guy said he doesn't want anybody getting hurt, robbed/ killed. Well thats exactly whats going to happen when you give yeezy 2 numbers out. People will get robbed just the same. Hype gonna be real for this shoe, only it doesn't stand out a much as the 2's
how many spots dropped these in NY... 5?  that 1800 pairs per store... 
no way that many were available today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom