ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try working 8am - 5pm. Get off at 5 and smash to South central to pick up my brother in law.

Now to long beach, then to south coast plaza, then to cerritos lmao.

Now back at work at 8am im beat! LOL

Good luck tho
I feel you bro - on Wednesday I scooped up the bae to go Adidas Originals in Costa Mesa and the day before I had her go to Undefeated Silverlake.  lol.. putting in work man.  But, good luck to you too man.  If not me I hope you.

Ill be there about 11-12 but cant make the live raffle.

They said you dont have to be there in person
yea you dont have to be there but it would be nice if a nter witnessed it to see how many pairs they actually had or how many tickets were drawn

I feel you bro - on Wednesday I scooped up the bae to go Adidas Originals in Costa Mesa and the day before I had her go to Undefeated Silverlake.  lol.. putting in work man.  But, good luck to you too man.  If not me I hope you.
Yeah i had wednesday off but no point in going all the way to SCP if FTL wasnt doing it.

So I killed 2 birds with one stone yesterday

Galleria, Greenspoint, Willowbrook + Traffic lol
Finding parking in the Galleria alone is 30 minutes. 
mean.gif

Anyone know when calls are going out for Footaction in Detroit? I'm guessing pairs been backdoored, but I want to have hope.

Last edited:
True but im at work lol...

Not losing my job over a shoe lol...
Lol same maybe i might take a late lunch and watch. I remember last time someone in here said they went at 2:58 and asked did they start the raffle and they said they already did it when it was supposed to start at 3. Maybe its just some bs about the live raffle.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that the first 750s are labeled Yeezy 750 Boost and after the 350s came out these black ones are labeled Yeezy BOOST 750 following the pattern of the YEEZY BOOST 350 naming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom