ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new post from fake education's Instagram is making me really paranoid. Some things starting to look suspicious on my pair, but that could be me making things up in my head...Could anyone please help me out?
View media item 1832570View media item 1832571View media item 1832573View media item 1832574
Could anyone also confirm that all Yeezy boxes are the following dimensions, regardless of size (until over size 12): 14"x9.5"x5.5"?
Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Went to pacsun to sign up. Asked the cute girl helping mehow many pairs they expect to get. She asked the dude employee if they're allowed to say and he told 9 pairs. Cute chick then corrected him and said 7 pairs. Ugh.

Anyway, time to watch sw.

View media item 1832579

just hit my local foot action in CT, was 3rd in line LOL (after waiting over an hour in nyc)

asked the guy taking the info how many pairs you got, 40?

he laughed and said not even close

so more likely 4 per size

Wait.. is this $400 PLUS the cost of the sneakers?

or does the $400 include sneakers?
these yeezys b what you think its $400 just to check you out then you pay $350 plus tax. And thats if you lucky enough to checkout.

Last edited:

just hit my local foot action in CT, was 3rd in line LOL (after waiting over an hour in nyc)

asked the guy taking the info how many pairs you got, 40?

he laughed and said not even close

so more likely 4 per size
4 per size is a lot
laugh.gif
 I'm calling 1 FSR 

kid was showing a pic of one employee from adidas ny (but not the soho store) and said they are getting 120 pairs

lol ... one can hope :tongue:

i mean if it works..  resale is going to be $1500..and up. 

i missed out on the grey 750s.. but i was able to get pirate blacks and moonrock.. so this would be great if i could get the black 750s

Could anyone also confirm that all Yeezy boxes are the following dimensions, regardless of size (until over size 12): 14"x9.5"x5.5"?
Any help is appreciated.
I ordered retail and I can tell you that box sizes differ even when under size 12. My size 8UK box was smaller than my size 9UK, 9.5UK, and 10UK boxes. The boxes for 9-10 were exact same dimensions from what I can tell though, I'm not sure about the other sizes since I didn't get my hands on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom