ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should've had a plan for your girl to go pick them up in case she won. Obviously your "friend" gonna feel some kind of way cuz you won't sell it to him for retail now....Offer it to him for a decent price so he'll drive your girl to pick it up, you get some $$$, your girl will be safe and he'll get a good deal on some yeezys....everybody wins.

I was going to sell them to him for retail from jump because he's my boy but before I could even mention that he hit me with "I'll take her to get your size if you sell me that size 10"
SO if thats the case then just do it, what made you changed your mind? 100% of people will say that... 

That's what I was feeling. It's crazy because I've taken him and his girl to releases in the past but the fact that he wouldn't just do me that favor based on our friendship has me think why should I sell you these for retail based on our friendship?
and you done took him and his girl to releases, naw that dudes a clown. He should of agreed to do it off your friendship alone and tried to beg if anything for the hook up or friend price. I say trust your gut feeling. 

anyone ever do a raffle at Champs in Milwaukee? What are the chances of it being rigged, employees getting blessings etc?

Got to the city at 11:30 from queens, and got back home at 5. Sh*t is shady out there. All the lines are 1hr plus and groups of dudes be cutting in front of ppl. I saw the same group cut lines at 2 locations close to the front of the lines and no one said anything. They were usually cutting in front of Asians smh. I have no respect for dudes who cut lines, there are ppl waiting there in the rain for an hour and you straight going to disrespect like that? I managed to get 4 locations and came back to queens(OC, HOH 34th, FTL 34TH, and Champs 42nd). No more raffles for me. I bet Pacsun and footlocker QCM is crazier around this time. Anyone out there that could update? 

seeing all these atc services giving less ho

Got to the city at 11:30 from queens, and got back home at 5. Sh*t is shady out there. All the lines are 1hr plus and groups of dudes be cutting in front of ppl. I saw the same group cut lines at 2 locations close to the front of the lines and no one said anything. They were usually cutting in front of Asians smh. I have no respect for dudes who cut lines, there are ppl waiting there in the rain for an hour and you straight going to disrespect like that? I managed to get 4 locations and came back to queens(OC, HOH 34th, FTL 34TH, and Champs 42nd). No more raffles for me. I bet Pacsun and footlocker QCM is crazier around this time. Anyone out there that could update? 
this why I cant do the lines in nyc , you can get away with cutting lines because nobody wants to end up on world star/catch charges over a sneaker fight.

They almost shut down the FA line on 34th for people skipping :smh:. One lady (prolly like 50 yrs old) wasn't having it though. Every person she saw skipping, she started yelling at them to get to the back and they should be ashamed of themselves :lol:

So how champs at Lenox only have 10-13 in stock tho.....[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

It means nothing that the fnl splash page it up already. Its a hyped release. sometimes its does that with hyped jordans usually just a day or two before though. Still can cop with bot and fast internet. I salute it site that can't be backdoored

They almost shut down the FA line on 34th for people skipping
mean.gif
. One lady (prolly like 50 yrs old) wasn't having it though. Every person she saw skipping, she started yelling at them to get to the back and they should be ashamed of themselves
laugh.gif
yeah, I heard about FA34th while I was at HOH 34th. I was thinking about hitting it up next, but dudes were saying the line cutting was ridiculous so I skipped it and headed to champs. 

So how champs at Lenox only have 10-13 in stock tho.....[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
lmao my wife went to school with the manager there. i told her to text her and ask if they was getting em. No response lol but I expected that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom