Not open for further replies.
Yeah man she bad

Heres another one from the show: http://instagram.com/hafiiamira/

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

interesting

people turning on these on release day 

I know [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I like them and when I think about it 381.00 after tax ! Idk if I'd pay resell price .... It's a cool shoe to have ,but I really think the HYPE got to my head fast.

I like them and when I think about it 381.00 after tax ! Idk if I'd pay resell price .... It's a cool shoe to have ,but I really think the HYPE got to my head fast.
i'd never pay resell for something already expensive to me

after tax joints closer to $400 like hell naw

imo it's a cool sneaker, better then anything from Nike or Jordan but not worth nearly the hype they current have

they're unique now but maybe in the future they won't be...
they as comfortable as they look?
Agreed. Was so hyped for these and even considered paying resell but now these are just a retail or bust shoe. Yes, I will still try hard to get these for retail but if not I can move on with life and wait for more of his line to drop.

We are all on the same level. 

They are without doubt a nice shoe, but not more.

If I get them for retail it's nice, but if not thats no problem.

my TTS is 8.5 but sometimes I get 8 cause u like it a little snug. Maybe should've went down to a 7. Still debating whether or not I'm keeping these once I get emm

The amount of sodium in this thread is crazy. Congrats to peeps who got their pairs. Hopefully, the other people that want them get them too

The amount of sodium in this thread is crazy. Congrats to peeps who got their pairs. Hopefully, the other people that want them get them too
Agreed. 

I'm waiting for the WW release, hoping to cop a pair, because I actually like them and would wear them, fits more my style.

Congrats to those who scored, what are they like on feet, comfy?

No salt here. My opinion these are trashhh. And seeing NT's post pics hasn't changed my mind. They look even worse now.. What a dissapointment. Not even those Yeezy Roshes look good..

First things first!

No salt! March 1st maybe BUT not today my friend....

Another thing Flight Club isn't open yet..... But I'm sure there is a line of people waiting to go sell them already.

my TTS is 8.5 but sometimes I get 8 cause u like it a little snug. Maybe should've went down to a 7. Still debating whether or not I'm keeping these once I get emm

wait so you got a pair in 8 and you are a 8.5 and they still feel big?
are they huge or are they just a little big becasue i am the same size

Not salty here at all. I am in Boston and I was not about to travel to NYC to get these. Ha ha I wi wait for the 28th and see what happens and if I can cop at retail then great! If I can't I'm good with that too. Congrats to those that got them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom