ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably someone developed a bot for it, no way so many people are up to 200
there's a code 
nerd.gif

Yea lets get this confirmed ish over with today so I can go about my week smh not even planning on doing raffles with all of this shade going on..

Yea lets get this confirmed ish over with today so I can go about my week smh not even planning on doing raffles with all of this shade going on..

KINDA FEEL THE SAME WAY.. KINDA WANT IT TO BE TOMORROW SO I CAN GET MY ROCKS OFF AT THIS HOLIDAY PARTY TODAY LOL

Lol who think those boutiques on the list still got em? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyway hoping for a confirmed today... Trying to sleep past 1:30 in the afternoon tomorrow.

For all of my NYC heads I started calling some of the FL and Champs and they still don't know how and when they will be selling the kicks.

FL 34st - Didn't pick up

FL 34st House of hoops - Associate said his manager didn't inform him on how they will be handling the launch process or when they will be announcing it. Yet FL unlocked say raffles start tomorrow

Champs times square - Associate doesn't know process on how they will on how they will handle the launch. Told me to call back later in the day. 

For all of my NYC heads I started calling some of the FL and Champs and they still don't know how and when they will be selling the kicks.

FL 34st - Didn't pick up

FL 34st House of hoops - Associate said his manager didn't inform him on how they will be handling the launch process or when they will be announcing it. Yet FL unlocked say raffles start tomorrow

Champs times square - Associate doesn't know process on how they will on how they will handle the launch. Told me to call back later in the day. 
yall lost

NYC FTL's and Champs better use confirmed otherwise those raffles are all rigged for F&F and resellers especially with this kind of release.

Launch locator says tickets starting tomorrow so hoping that changes to confirmed.

Ps. Confirmed will go live tomorrow.

NYC FTL's and Champs better use confirmed otherwise those raffles are all rigged for F&F and resellers especially with this kind of release.

Launch locator says tickets starting tomorrow so hoping that changes to confirmed.

Ps. Confirmed will go live tomorrow.
ticket fine print "while supplies last"

brb get there at 8am opening - sorry we ran out of tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom