ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, I think more info should be shared here, which makes this a more "go-to" place for all information, because nowadays with social media and all, you can't really "hide" any information from the public, except to those totally waiting to be spoon-fed.

This. What's the point of this place if you're worried about sharing basic info. That's how it devolves into, shipping/flex pics/legit check city

On the contrary, I think more info should be shared here, which makes this a more "go-to" place for all information, because nowadays with social media and all, you can't really "hide" any information from the public, except to those totally waiting to be spoon-fed.

No I completely agree. Very few people are gonna help via Twitter, etc. This really the only board that COULD provide helpful info but we all seen how the last few YZY releases have been...

This is how it used to be. But let's not harp on the past. Nothing but dudes waiting to chastise you for wishing people were still helpful. I get it....We're talking about Yeezy's. But I remember as recent as the Zen Grey Yeezy 1, folks were helpful. Hell, I got those and the Net/Net colorway by networking openly through the thread. But these days...Cats want to be stingy and self serving. Such is life these days. We can really only thank Yeezy and the Galaxy Foamposites for this type of madness...As the genesis, at least.

$? That's coming from 900-1k just 2-3 weeks ago tho, isn't it? 

Turtle Doves could have been had for $600 shortly after release date.

Same thing with these and any Yeezy, prices drop then go back up fairly shortly.

If you want MRs buy them now.

Last edited:
No I completely agree. Very few people are gonna help via Twitter, etc. This really the only board that COULD provide helpful info but we all seen how the last few YZY releases have been...
Sorry if I didn't made it clear, I meant I agree with you. I meant contrary to what others are complaining, not contrary to what you said, haha!
This is how it used to be. But let's not harp on the past. Nothing but dudes waiting to chastise you for wishing people were still helpful. I get it....We're talking about Yeezy's. But I remember as recent as the Zen Grey Yeezy 1, folks were helpful. Hell, I got those and the Net/Net colorway by networking openly through the thread. But these days...Cats want to be stingy and self serving. Such is life these days. We can really only thank Yeezy and the Galaxy Foamposites for this type of madness...As the genesis, at least.
Yeah, I may not have joined long enough, but I join because of the information available here, and I try to share if I spot any nice restocks and all. Hope more people can get it here than other places.

MA state sales tax is 6.25 %

and the receipt says 1.56$ which is not even close to being 6%....

Barneys would never put All sales final on the receipt

any thoughts?

Last edited:
Repped bro remember when I first got on NT links backdoor and such where always shared during release time and I never really looked till after release and I would be link damn now it's totally different of social media and resell market

Repped bro remember when I first got on NT links backdoor and such where always shared during release time and I never really looked till after release and I would be link damn now it's totally different of social media and resell market
I guess hyped releases really bring the worst out of some people, but for me, I'm fine with other people getting it instead of me, as it's more like a war vs the bots.

Hate that bots are spoiling the buying of stuffs.

Barney's wrote all sales final on my receipt if that's what you were wondering. Tax is def off though

Last edited:

MA state sales tax is 6.25 %

and the receipt says 1.56$ which is not even close to being 6%....

Barneys would never put All sales final on the receipt

any thoughts?
MA sales tax only applies after $175. There is no sales tax in MA for clothing and shoes, however a luxury tax kicks in after $175.

$200 - $175 = $25

$25 * .0625 = $1.56

Last edited:
That's about one stores entire stock....

Backdoor wide open out here.........
conspiracy theory: what if thats only a small portion of a stores stock??!!! wishful thinking, hey like ive been saying weve never seen these many backdoor pairs this early. this only happens with gr jordans on this level... idk we will see sadderday

conspiracy theory: what if thats only a small portion of a stores stock??!!! wishful thinking, hey like ive been saying weve never seen these many backdoor pairs this early. this only happens with gr jordans on this level... idk we will see sadderday

Lol wishful thinking.

The stores I know got 16-25 maybe some stores got more but I don't know those stores, it's still ridiculous either way for someone to have that many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom