ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly even if they do they will try and cop to resell for $5,000 anyway...
mean.gif
Yup

So I actually heard from a buddy that these are the real deal new shoes of his. Not sure how credible his source is but did anyone else hear anything else?

So I actually heard from a buddy that these are the real deal new shoes of his. Not sure how credible his source is but did anyone else hear anything else?

A friend of mine told me a few weeks ago what the yeezi Adidas would look like. What he described sort of looks like the picture. He works in the "industry" so now I'm starting to believe him

A couple months back when someone thought these Qasas in this link were designed by Kanye (http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1004289.0). Jon Wexler, the Global Director of entertainment for Adidas; tweeted that those photos were not designed by Kanye. If you look at his recent tweets and mentions, he doesn't tweet back about the recent leaked images of the Yeezi 3 when people ask if it's legit. I think they are real because he responded when the Qasas weren't Kanye affiliated, but doesn't respond to any of the tweets of the leaked images that has recently surfaced.

View media item 1253511

A couple months back when someone thought these Qasas in this link were designed by Kanye (http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1004289.0). Jon Wexler, the Global Director of entertainment for Adidas; tweeted that those photos were not designed by Kanye. If you look at his recent tweets and mentions, he doesn't tweet back about the recent leaked images of the Yeezi 3 when people ask if it's legit. I think they are real because he responded when the Qasas weren't Kanye affiliated, but doesn't respond to any of the tweets of the leaked images that has recently surfaced.

He actually retweeted this a few days ago:

wex1200 a Retweeté.

des3 @THEGOODKID333  ·  5 nov.

@adidasoriginals @kanyewest @wex1200 confirm or deny Yeezy 3 drops on Black Friday. The world needs to know..is Yeezy season finally upon us

Different stages of development? No strap, and sole is different.
possibly, but idk what to think cuz this dude is hard up on insta tagging sneakerwatch and other blogs on his picture, and if I'm not mistaken isn't this the same guy who leaked the first set of photos out?

Hmmmmmmm

I like where they are heading, IF that's them. Can't see, is there a lacelock there? Definitely no strap. Reminding me of the 1's, and that's not a bad thing.

lol at the fact that you guys think those are the new yeezis and apparel from kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom