ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1700?? Oh noooooo

Black Friday sale... Got them for under 1500 [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji] I know right? It kills me to say since the most I've paid for any kicks is +300 on redwing boots [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:

Lol @ peeps holding onto PBs hoping they hit TD prices 
laugh.gif
not a far cry at all though. It will happen eventually. 

I got mine off of ebay. Spammed all the resellers in my size. Talked one guy down with zero feedback who got his pair from MR.P. Insisted to go PayPal invoice so he doesn't have get hit with ebay fee's. Paid via paypal, pay after delivery feature to make sure they were legit when I got them. 
they have pay after delivery for a private paypal invoice? Didn't see that option when buying/selling through invoices. I know they offer that option when you buy through ebay with paypal. But never seen it with a direct paypal invoice from a seller. 

they have pay after delivery for a private paypal invoice? Didn't see that option when buying/selling through invoices. I know they offer that option when you buy through ebay with paypal. But never seen it with a direct paypal invoice from a seller. 

Yep! PayPal sure does. I found a way to have it populate. It doesn't populate for me over the computer but when I open the invoice through my phone, it will then populate the option automatically as the only way to pay.

can i ask about a preorder from a pretty well known twitter seller on here?
Does his first name start with a J?

And I always wonder about these pre-orders. Do they just know someone at a store or just have their bot and time lined up and feel highly confident about getting a pair?

Does his first name start with a J?

And I always wonder about these pre-orders. Do they just know someone at a store or just have their bot and time lined up and feel highly confident about getting a pair?
na i shot you a dm before ill shoot you one now 

so the 750 have the white bottoms? I'm trying for them although i will fail harder than the kid in problem childs class..if i do grab them i am holding them as trade bait, as i don't really think they are that nice.. those 350s though I'm addicted to. i need the TD to have full set. and i am paypal ready for whoever helps me get the tans the easy way..

so the 750 have the white bottoms? I'm trying for them although i will fail harder than the kid in problem childs class..if i do grab them i am holding them as trade bait, as i don't really think they are that nice.. those 350s though I'm addicted to. i need the TD to have full set. and i am paypal ready for whoever helps me get the tans the easy way..
how can you be an 02 member and have post content like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom