ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any restock? Lol. 
I still check from time to time..
nerd.gif

I think Hanon just did about an hour ago. Saw a post on facebook and dude says checked out. Wonder if srs or duck tales 

in for the tan 350s

i had so much lust for moonrocks but in person they are whatever

see ya guys later this month, happy holidays

in for the tan 350s

i had so much lust for moonrocks but in person they are whatever

see ya guys later this month, happy holidays
Same here. I was not too impressed by the quality as well tbh. I wonder if the quality on the 750s is any better? Have yet to own one myself finally or see them in person.

350s and 750s loaded on fnl this is s good sign for me so far. don't have to worry bout backdoor ish and crappy boutique sites. cmon foot sites here we go baby!!!

I was about to post that as well. What makes you wonder that it will be easier there tho? There are probably plenty of people already working on bots and cracking the code, ADC etc. :/

that link has this for the pic embedded in it.

it's prolly the old link to PB

hence the pic
Because that's the wrong code. There are two links both for the 750 and upcoming 350 that don't contain any working photos, but the working product codes.

He has a FSR of PB's WITH 18 Sold already :rofl: come on man... As always... If it's too good to be true it probably is... But man this dude is making a grip on them Replica's...

Not necessarily, he may have came up on that eastbay restock over the weekend seeing he's from Wisconsin.

Should fit you just fine. If they fit a little tight you can always wear the shoes with loose laces....
Appreciate the info!

I read that the MR sizing is different than TD. Can anyone else confirm if I should go TTS or a half size down with the MR? Don't want to pull the trigger without knowing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom