ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah  mine too  but its worth a shot...  Now all of those   that were talking trash  and  saying they deleted the app are busy downloading it again.
where do i find the cyber monday deals on the woat app all i see are the regular shoes for resale

hah na man I am close to NYC,  long island i need to trade someone in the NY area or someone from NT who is legit..... its nice to double up and i don't "sell" anything i am a sneaker hoarder. I have sold to friends for retail and hooked them up when i cooked. One in particular really grinds my gears, let him cop 20 plus times retail or BD link. when he got mult. pairs of moonrocks he said crazy numbers, dude called for help recently. i answered the phone and said "$900 bucks bit**" and hung up.
were not friends anymore. :smokin  

Man I had a few friends like that... Now I just cook by myself. No hep required, but I know one of my ex-friends gets salty when I post my new stuff. He never likes any of my post and I find it amusing he's even following me still.

I'm mad I didn't connect the dots myself on this whole fake black on black 750 fiasco. Went back to look at all the footwear pics for season 1 and 2 and sure enough, no black 750's sighted. I guess the picture I saw a while ago was photoshopped...smh

This is my first foray into Yeezy resell... Not sure why there is such a difference but I found Jordan/Nike heads to be so much easier to deal with in the resell market, my god these sellers are such douchebags. 60% have no idea what the hell they are selling and the other 40% are just low life scammers. 

*sigh*

This is my first foray into Yeezy resell... Not sure why there is such a difference but I found Jordan/Nike heads to be so much easier to deal with in the resell market, my god these sellers are such douchebags. 60% have no idea what the hell they are selling and the other 40% are just low life scammers. 

*sigh*
I hear you. Retail or bust for me, where Yeezy's are concerned. I just can't with these people.

when people signed up for GOAT before did you link it with your twitter ? i knew tomorrow was happening but how did you get this info? i did not hear about a raffle 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom