ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This money talk is foolishness... how can anyone of yall tell somebody else what to spend their money on? All you can say is why you wouldn't do it, but if he wants them for 1K then let him.. it doesn't affect your life.

Spending 1k on these is foolish, just letting him know they can be had for less if he searches for them.

just wondering you guys do mean the big sizes can be had for 650. small sizes I don't think that's happening . But what do I know, no telling what people would let them go for

Thanks guys, guess i was just having a bad day. That plus the constant striking out it making me impulsive.

Anyways anybody mind PM'ing me the details for the 750's. Looking a few pages back, theres somethinf about an app?

Thanks guys, guess i was just having a bad day. That plus the constant striking out it making me impulsive.

Anyways anybody mind PM'ing me the details for the 750's. Looking a few pages back, theres somethinf about an app?
lol you can buy them dude, just don't pay 1k. 650-700 is much more reasonable for secondary market price, and can be pretty easily attained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom