ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
question regarding Barney's boxes..  Has anyone noticed two different Barney UPC tags? Two different colors listed.  Just curious if both are legit. I guess one could be womens and one mens?

this stuff right here is getting me furious
mad.gif

question regarding Barney's boxes..  Has anyone noticed two different Barney UPC tags? Two different colors listed.  Just curious if both are legit. I guess one could be womens and one mens?
746.gif

both are the same.... only difference is one says grey and one says white...

Last edited:
Won the Anrosa/Hypebeast.com Instagram raffle and finally got a pair of Boosts in my size.  TDs were a full size down and tore up my ankles, PB's I got a 10.5 in the app instead of the size 9. 

Got to wear them at least once before the snow rolled through Chicago.  

I don't have a link to post so don't bother to Inbox me.

From what i understand....  

BR Sent out ATC Links to Friends n Family/ VIP's today around 12:30pm and Last week.

Those people are notify to check out their Reserved Size at Certain Time via some link generated by Shopify Invoice they sent 

Person, who plugged me got the link from one of those people. - and Magic 
nthat.gif

But It's still sketchy to see if the order ships or gets Cancelled. 

Less Orders = better chance of Order not getting cancelled  

View media item 1800185
I don't have a link to post so don't bother to Inbox me.

From what i understand....  

BR Sent out ATC Links to Friends n Family/ VIP's today around 12:30pm and Last week.

Those people are notify to check out their Reserved Size at Certain Time via some link generated by Shopify Invoice they sent 

Person, who plugged me got the link from one of those people. - and Magic :nthat:

But It's still sketchy to see if the order ships or gets Cancelled. 

Less Orders = better chance of Order not getting cancelled  

Why even post this?

Does anyone have a solid release date for the tan 350s? :nerd:

Or any release date for that matter

Last edited:
Save your money on CS classes and invest your time in Google.

Recently got my degree in CS and I STILL didn't cook during YZYSZN.. My sodium levels were/are high LOL. NT CS dudes are on another level! *hat's off to you fellas

I'm selling my MR 10.5 and ppl are sending me offers for like 600.. what's the market price for 10.5 rn?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom