ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, don't know if I want to keep my PBs, I really need another pair of TDs, mine are trashed
Then after you Trash your 2nd pair of TD's

you'll have traded your PB's for TD's and end up with 2 trashed pairs in the long run

Keep ya PB's

Welp, I ended up ordering a 12.5 in the Moon Rocks - I need 11.
Sole Supremacy says they won't do size swaps until mid January if it's not local, soo.....
Sig check. :smh:

PM me and I'll make that happen for you :nerd:

Actually headed there tomorrow to size swap my Chi 1's but I live about 45mins away not a big deal. :smokin

idk if I missed it but can someone fill me on on the concepts ny release how many pairs ect. did anyone cop

Good god those are some hideous shoes
roll.gif
riiiight

hey hey hey. I'm a ----head who wears that lmao 
laugh.gif
 but I'm pretty sure the shoulder seams aren't down to the middle of your triceps and your hands aren't hidden beneath the foreskin of your sleeves. You not in the same ballpark bro... step your hobo up.

That won't change how they look..
If they don't look the part for you, I can understand that; but the comfort is insane. With the advice of some forum members on this thread, I got 2 pairs as a consolation prize for striking out on the MR's, and I am nothing short of amazed at the feel of them. I have another on order as we speak, and am eyeballing a forth pair! I highly recommend!

If they don't look the part for you, I can understand that; but the comfort is insane. With the advice of some forum members on this thread, I got 2 pairs as a consolation prize for striking out on the MR's, and I am nothing short of amazed at the feel of them. I have another on order as we speak, and am eyeballing a forth pair! I highly recommend!

Agreed. The guy commented on looks and the other dude came back about comfort. One is not going to affect the other. I still need to cop a pair. Haven't found a colorway that blows me away. I will know it when I see it.

Bruh straight up, you need to follow through with that trade. Your getting something you like and could wear on the regular in comparison to something you don't. Either way, you need to make the trade. You don't wear those 950's enough to make it worth keeping. You can wear shorts & pants with the 350's so I would advise you to execute the plan.

Why did you buy the 950s if you knew this:

Do the trade. No point keeping a sneaker you won't use. You have 2 pairs anyway.
Do the trade TBH
will do fam! just wanted to know if the $300 on top of 950s for 350s was a good deal, since 950s retail for $550 and all, so it ends up at $850, but yea i think its a good deal and you guys are right

thanks fam! 

PM me and I'll make that happen for you :nerd:

Actually headed there tomorrow to size swap my Chi 1's but I live about 45mins away not a big deal. :smokin
Thanks man but it's not on their website yet. I'm checking their site daily in hopes of an 11 popping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom