ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think 750's needed waiting at all. Everyone was camping out in freezing wind chills below 0* for Frag restock, Just Don 2's, Mirror Foams, ASW releases, Photoreel XX9's, SNKRBOX, Pro Pavilion, Flight 23, Pop-up Flight 23, damn near everywhere in NYC. 
The idiots that thought it was FCFS there were a couple until adidas said app only. :lol:

The idiots that thought it was FCFS there were a couple until adidas said app only.
laugh.gif
lol there were stories of people trying to purchase a pair without the app confirmation. Didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes at the Pirate Black pickup. Some dude tried to use copy of the qr code from another winner, and another dude tried to use an old qr code from the td's and tried to claim a pair. Good thing, they actually scan your qr code and cross check  your name on another list. 

I'm sure you've all been through it but isn't it the single most annoying thing when you complete a deal and the seller goes MIA for a few days after your payment clears? I feel like sellers who kinda sorta took an L in the deal but have to own up to it do this as payback to the intelligent buyer. 

Guys what are big signs that moonrocks are fake? I'm doing a size swap tomorrow and just trynna make sure.

If you're size swapping you'll be able to inspect and compare them to yours. MRs don't have great fakes yet. From what I've heard they are very obvious.

Last edited:
Guys what are big signs that moonrocks are fake? I'm doing a size swap tomorrow and just trynna make sure.

good batches with fix arent ready just yet but my chinese friend said "soon"

new PBs just came out with pattern fix, they look great i talked to him on whatsapp literally 90 mins ago

wonder if mods would allow a fake vs real MR when new batch comes out comparison?

Last edited:
lol there were stories of people trying to purchase a pair without the app confirmation. Didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes at the Pirate Black pickup. Some dude tried to use copy of the qr code from another winner, and another dude tried to use an old qr code from the td's and tried to claim a pair. Good thing, they actually scan your qr code and cross check  your name on another list. 
People be doing the most man. For some shoes.

good batches with fix arent ready just yet but my chinese friend said "soon"

new PBs just came out with pattern fix, they look great i talked to him on whatsapp literally 90 mins ago

wonder if mods would allow a fake vs real MR when new batch comes out comparison?

Wasnt there a sign with the codes from the box to the inside tag of the pairs being a sign of fakes, mainly referring to the pbs.

Last edited:
People be sending thank you emails to stores like it's an interview, hoping to get a call back about some restocked yeezyz lol

The only way to protect yourself from bying a fake is looking at production dates. I dont trust these **** selling "high quality". Show me the receipt so I know its real.

Those probably won't hit stateside until after the new year. Will keep an eye on them to make sure there are still slight variations. I know that the PO#'s fix have made their way to production but is inconsistent with a noticeable detail in pattern. But will wait for the MR fakes to hit final production to see if the pattern has been fixed with the MR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom