ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a trip how people are dropping 800-1000 to rock them and the dudes getting them for retail arent wearing them.

the only way i'd rock yeezys are if I got them for retail
Retail-or-bust crew.
pimp.gif

Jimmy tried to help others by showing how much of a POS he is. That's not helping in my book.
The whole game is full people that are wrong. but all these resellers who got like 8 10 pairs are not going to feel guilty about all the backdoor links/bots they used to cop. why crucify one man when many others are doing the same thing.  If you use back door links to cop early you are no different then jimmy in my eyes. 

Last edited:
really considering just getting a bot for the 750s :smh: . First shoe I feel I absolutely have to have in a long time lol and I have terrible luck online/raffles . Starting to feel the likeliness to try legit and eat is very low

The whole game is full people that are wrong. Put all these resellers who got like 8 10 pairs are not going to feel guilty about all the backdoor links/bots they used to cop. why crucify one man when many others are doing the same thing.  If you use back door links to cop early you are no different then jimmy in my eyes. 

Gotta disagree with you bro. To me there's a huge delta between manipulating a website versus flat out lying to the representative of a company who is truly trying to help their customers.

Sence is a Canadian retailer and since im from Canada I would have been happy grabbing a pair off of them. No crazy US/UK to CAD $$exhange rate as our dollar sux. Wouldn't get hit with custom fees fees because anything over $100 shipped from any other country is hit with duties and that 13% sales province tax on top. Us up North here dont have many opportunities to enter raffles hit stores that do FCFS for these releases, definitely not as plentifully as the US. I'm glad there was many that were able to eat off them but would of felt better if there was a limit and more to go around. Maybe would of gave some more Canadians like me an opportunity to eat as well.

I also agree with just leaving the shop alone, not harrasing the ladies day in and day out. I emailed over the weekend and they were quick to respond and seem like they have great customer service and told them they should be applauded for their commitment to their customers.

The whole game is full people that are wrong. but all these resellers who got like 8 10 pairs are not going to feel guilty about all the backdoor links/bots they used to cop. why crucify one man when many others are doing the same thing.  If you use back door links to cop early you are no different then jimmy in my eyes. 
Lol I can't really defend backdoor links or bots to be honest. But its like, everyone pulls up to the race on supercharged bots and #manualcrew is sitting their with their mouse like "lets get it!". At the end of day, good part of manual crew doesn't eat, BD/Bot crew eats. Sometimes I feel like I bring a knife to a gun fight for morality purposes.

Gotta disagree with you bro. To me there's a huge delta between manipulating a website versus flat out lying to the representative of a company who is truly trying to help their customers.
Both are not fair. both ways you are taking shoes out of someones mouth especially if you ordering multiples off a backdoor link before the product is available to the general public.  both are unethical their are no inbetweens you either right or wrong. both practices are wrong. 

Both are not fair. both ways you are taking shoes out of someones mouth especially if you ordering multiples off a backdoor link before the product is available to the general public.  both are unethical their are no inbetweens you either right or wrong. both practices are wrong. 

It's not unethical IMO you gotta adapt but when you flat out lie to CS to get a pair that's some ******** , a lot of people backdoor , so what ?You're supposed to let others eat and not get a pair either , nah man . Plus if these sites really wanted to stop backdooring they would take the necessary steps to make it stop but they don't

Last edited:
Yeah even though I struck out over and over again on this release, I still gotta give Ssense props for allocating the leftover pairs to the regular customers instead of just backdooring to VIPs which is what most boutiques would have done.

If I were more of a dirtbag I might have tried to call and lie and snag someone else's shoes but I'd rather just keep the good karma going and prepare for the upcoming 750 *****storm.

Last edited:
It's not unethical IMO you gotta adapt but when you flat out lie to CS to get a pair that's some ******** , a lot of people backdoor , so what ?You're supposed to let others eat and not get a pair either , nah man . Plus if these sites really wanted to stop backdooring they would take the necessary steps to make it stop but they don't
lying to CS is one thing. lying to CS so you can buy pairs already reserved for other people under a ticketing system is a whole other thing.

so im assuming the one easy a month thing is legit being i read another pair of 350 is coming in december?

So having the links to products before they are available to the general public is fair. Im not saying dont eat but coping multiples off a backdoor pair is just as bad as jimmy,  if you copped 3-5 pairs off a backdoor link before they are available to the general public you a scum bag too, thats 3-5 pairs that others who play fair could of competed for.  But when shoes are reselling for 4x their retail dudes dont care about fair and I dont blame yall we all know the saying life aint fair.

So having the links to products before they are available to the general public is fair. Im not saying dont eat but coping multiples off a backdoor pair is just as bad as jimmy,  if you copped 3-5 pairs off a backdoor link before they are available to the general public you a scum bag too, thats 3-5 pairs that others who play fair could of competed for.  But when shoes are reselling for 4x their retail dudes dont care about fair and I dont blame yall we all know the saying life aint fair.
It isn't but at the same time you can't do anything about it, I cop multiples manually, if you want the shoes you'll do everything in your power to get them. Reselling isn't a bad thing neither but I'm biased, the market is set and majority sell their shoes for that, you can't be mad at people spending what they want to on shoes

Is it fair that you buy a size you can't fit in??  some people think you should leave it for the person that wears that size 
nerd.gif

My 750 Bot...Y'all Think I'm Gonna "Cook"?
lol

It isn't but at the same time you can't do anything about it, I cop multiples manually, if you want the shoes you'll do everything in your power to get them. Reselling isn't a bad thing neither but I'm biased, the market is set and majority sell their shoes for that, you can't be mad at people spending what they want to on shoes
word very true. Its just shoes at the end of the day.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom