ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny%2Bor%2BSexy%2BForex%2BTrading%2BCommercial%2BGif.gif

I'm probably not the only one, but I'm getting more and more aggrevated with the drop as days go by.

I'm pretty sure this thread is to blame for most of my anger lmao

See you on Black Friday/Dec 5th

Pz

I'm probably not the only one, but I'm getting more and more aggrevated with the drop as days go by.

I'm pretty sure this thread is to blame for most of my anger lmao

See you on Black Friday/Dec 5th

Pz
Be ready cause i think the 750's will be even harder to get then mr's

Serious question that I always wondered. How do people catch restocks? Especially ones that are hours or even days after release. Do they really sit in front of the computer or is it just a plug thing. Because by the time somebody post a link it's sold out.

Serious question that I always wondered. How do people catch restocks? Especially ones that are hours or even days after release. Do they really sit in front of the computer or is it just a plug thing. Because by the time somebody post a link it's sold out.
page moniters

Page monitor and sit on the computer

I just sat for the first release, no page monitors. I now have monitors tho haha

Can we PLEASE stop posting Ssense phone call order stories moving forward, I think one time was enough. I tried calling a little while ago about another regular order I had made (that ironically enough was sent back from customs) and their hold times were insane... Once I got through the girl answered with "thanks for calling ssense we are currently out of the Yeezy Boost how may I help you?", she told me they have been getting crazy call volume all day from "kids demanding we look at our inventory of Yeezy's". That's in real poor taste, save the info or pm your homies about it. 

If you really want to help out, get a list of people who have NOT cooked and pm them, maybe be a little charitable for once 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom