ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5 dollar Costco fingerless gloves were so far ahead of their time...

I got a 10.5 and an 11 and both are wearable, but how do you guys prefer them to fit? With a little bit of room or snug? I think I prefer the snugness of the 10.5s

giphy.gif
roll.gif

Dis you get a confirmation email though? She told me my order got through but never recieved an email should i be worried or just chill and wait
Yea, I've already received tracking info. I got a confirmation about 3 mins after I got off the phone.

Do you really want me to answer that with all the salt in this thread?

In other news.....
where do they ship from? I paid express for mine yesterday, but you got yours basically next day. wasted money i suppose...

So i called up ssense, see, and i told em i ordered but it got cancelled see, but i deleted the email in my junk see..and the name on the order, well i dont remember because it was for my girlfriend see, and i dont know my girlfriend's name because she's not real see, so then i used my psyichic ability to guess the order number see, and thats how i cooked on 2 pairs see.....

So i called up ssense, see, and i told em i ordered but it got cancelled see, but i deleted the email in my junk see..and the name on the order, well i dont remember because it was for my girlfriend see, and i dont know my girlfriend's name because she's not real see, so then i used my psyichic ability to guess the order number see, and thats how i cooked on 2 pairs see.....
are you done seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom