ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw when I did go to barneys the first dude I spoke to was hesitant but did tell me a few people did come back to return their pairs which didn't make sense to me. Info was correct I just don't know the right people. Oh well.

Btw when I did go to barneys the first dude I spoke to was hesitant but did tell me a few people did come back to return their pairs which didn't make sense to me. Info was correct I just don't know the right people. Oh well.
Who the hell would return these?  Makes me wonder if they're swapping with UA or something.

I'm a full manual supporter. Most of my pairs were manual.

I'm just saying in general that bots aren't a waste....
nah i feel you it is definitely worth it, i got BnB but im just sayin, especially for this past release, manual was the way to go with all these sites crashing. all my pairs from saturday were copped manually.

Depends on the site. Some care some don't.

Multiple orders usually slip through on the bigger sites that have a separate company complete their packing and shipping.
This.  The 'multiple orders will be cancelled' is mostly a deterrent IMO.  Some companies wont give two ***** if they sell all their product to a few consumers but some will obviously take it more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom