ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
these stores that get pairs, can they in reality just do a fake release and then sell the shoes themselves on ebay for example?

I'm at undfeated. 

No restock. Shopify glitch.

You'll be refunded/canceled IF it went through.

Sorry guys.
frown.gif

happens all the time bro 
that sucks.. adidas should really do some better checks, but i bet they dont care.

I think they have a 100% markup on each shoe when they sell for retail. Here in sweden, caliroots bought each shoe for 1000 sek from adidas and sold them for 2000 sek

these stores that get pairs, can they in reality just do a fake release and then sell the shoes themselves on ebay for example?

Well it's a win/lose situation IMO. Even if they do get audited, it's won't be that hard to cover up where and what happened to those shoes. Especially if it's paid in cash, there's no real paperwork to trace back what happened to those shoes.

Now the store can make a quick and huge profit, especially if it's small. Or can can actually sell it to consumers and gain potential customers. I would do 60/40. Well 40% to the consumers and the other straight profit off of it. Of course keep one for myself.

And I'm pretty sure this is what's done.

They never released the moonrocks: 

Although that message could mean that they just made them all available to VIPs, but they make it sound like they just didn't get them.
But maybe they did but they just said that cause they backdoor all their pairs. Reading some of the comments people think they actually did. Lol . But who knows

Just found one site that have yet to release them,and their IG says to keep following them for updates so I'll just be stalking their site.

I don't have social media like Instagram or Twitter so it's a little harder. But from my research there's still a few sites there were apparently supposed to drop and I've been eying. And I'm sure NT bretherns are doing the same. Just wish I had Twitter or Instagram now just for info.

new to NT  long time reader here .... size 9 popped up and i spilled a whole coffee on the floor .... it says $400 sold out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom