ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a site like instyle/oskicks/23penny, a known reseller site that has PB 350's? i dont really want to go through the "un-easiness" that is ebay.
Project Blitz but he's probably charging a good amount 

Anything more than two pairs is just plain greedy... Hell two is almost greedy for this shoe
mean.gif
dudes out here got 10  
mean.gif

Project Blitz but he's probably charging a good amount 

damn yeah $1000. I was hoping for around $750. Instyle had them for that and I ordered my size 10, they sent me a 10.5 :smh: and with these fitting a half size big already was stretching it so those didnt work.

I ain't gonna give up on undft. Took me a while to check out on Mr.Porter, kept getting errors after errors, and finally got through. Now It be nice to get another one for my cuzzo before he leaves for Basic. Great Xmas gift, so hang in there everyone lol. U never know

I ain't gonna give up on undft. Took me a while to check out on Mr.Porter, kept getting errors after errors, and finally got through. Now It be nice to get another one for my cuzzo before he leaves for Basic. Great Xmas gift, so hang in there everyone lol. U never know
true, took me over an hour to get through on mr. p

I'm grabbing a BOT

done with the Manual Life!

except for Preme drops 
tongue.gif
but which one is the best one? the ones who are buying the most aint using the public bots, got some **** coded for themselves. something no site can ever patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom