ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Can anyone show me how to cart a size 11 on Barneys in case they restock. Please.

Just so you know, there's bots running on Barney just "in-case" they restock and those bots have auto-checkout so by the time you realize they restocked bot will be checking out all the pairs so worthless to add to cart really.

someone got shipping confirmation from END ?

i have a strange problem

i got confirmation email about the order, and it said payment recieved

but now i can't login to my account and can't reset password, when i tried to open new account with my old email account it opened me a new account

and there is no order there, and there is no one to speak at this time

last time i talked with rep, he said my order should be good

then i really don't know

Just so you know, there's bots running on Barney just "in-case" they restock and those bots have auto-checkout so by the time you realize they restocked bot will be checking out all the pairs so worthless to add to cart really.
I understand this, but I mean it couldn't hurt anything. I'll sit there and spam check out for hours IDC.

How does anyone get a pair from anywhere manually if thats the case. Bots would get 100% of all releases if it was that black & white

I understand this, but I mean it couldn't hurt anything. I'll sit there and spam check out for hours IDC.

I understand.

Wish I could help but I don't know how to ATC on Barney site.

I still think leaving bot running >> sitting there and refresh

Anyone copped off UNDFTD in the past half hour :nerd:

assuming most of these
I understand.

Wish I could help but I don't know how to ATC on Barney site.

I still think leaving bot running >> sitting there and refresh

Anyone copped off UNDFTD in the past half hour
nerd.gif
Was close but didnt get anything, wbu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom