ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 I think I missed this... some people got duped?
 Someone posted this link:

http://www.goldwharf.net/authentic-...boost-grey-100pairs-from-adidas-original.html

Then 10 mins later you had guys posting "Just copped three pairs 
pimp.gif
"

Then a further ten mins later those guys changed to "Wait; how do I cancel?"  

lol

People who copped on Mr. Porter, did you check out using the wishlist method or through normal add to cart button? lmk or PM

These were easily the most difficult 350 to get in my opinion. I expect resale value to shoot up.

These were easily the most difficult 350 to get in my opinion. I expect resale value to shoot up.
I wish everyone would refuse to pay resale prices. Then this **** wouldn't happen. But unfortunately people are crazy/dumb and pay ridiculous prices that cause this inflation. Sad state of the sneaker world today.

how anyone could be duped into buying from gold wharf baffles me. I mean, for starters, pictures show TD's. And how could you miss the RO's for $190?

Congrats to everyone that cooked, the difficulty in copping these was bonkers. My last chances are these two online raffles I entered and a local boutique raffle...praying I get a pair so that I can at least improve to 2/3 with 350s!

so much salt in here.

I knew I wouldn't be copping. Moving onto the next. Eased whatever disappointment I may have had with watching my son score 7 goals today.

Just shoes.

Funny the jordan slander that;s going on in here. Its the same dudes who wants JB to produce more and now that they did and its "uncool" to cop Jordans, they slander. This culture will forever be 82.5%+ full of herbs.
2 hat tricks plus 1 goal to let people know he's forreal
AC1Va2y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom