ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black low's feature throughout that group shot and look similar to the grey lows someone mentioned a while back. Could be another shoe.

For everyone not at a theater they literally played a commercial on repeat for 22 minutes then we've been watching a dark room being filled with people standing in the middle.

life in 2015 is full of winning raffles, invite only, downloading apps,  being "in the zone",  just to see a show or purchase shoes. :smh:  
[/quote]

QFT

via KTT

tmepzCf.jpg

Mz3vOhw.jpg

I uninstalled the app then installed it again, how do i sign in with my old account? Keeps making me make a new one. Da fuhh

so the owner of solebox in berlin confirmed the global release on the 28th, BUT clearly stating they will be super limited, and that they wont even get a full size run! 

and this is solebox, not just some place with no history....

all this talk from yeezy about everybody would be able to cop is just BS! so the "good" pair will be limited, and then he will put out more shoes (probably not as good) and those will be more available, just so he can say "told ya!" 

this is all crap, and everybodys falling for it! 

all those people were casted and picked today right? thats pretty cool for them...

dont really care about it from my side though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom