ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intermediary TD consolation. Copped the lovely Vans slip-on marshmellows. Quite premium throughout. ...at this point, would only buy TD's from a restock anyway.
getting to that point for PBs also, the fakes are getting there...

i copped my backup pair of PBs recently, but the whole process of sifting through 95% fakes is beyond annoying. gonna wait to see if a restock happens, and then maybe cop more after that. i really love the 350, especially the Pirate Blacks - they're the ultimate OG subtle flex.

getting to that point for PBs also, the fakes are getting there...

i copped my backup pair of PBs recently, but the whole process of sifting through 95% fakes is beyond annoying. gonna wait to see if a restock happens, and then maybe cop more after that. i really love the 350, especially the Pirate Blacks - they're the ultimate OG subtle flex.
agreed on the PB.

wait so from above posted, is there going to be a small restock? i would hate to buy at resale..

also if im snug in a sie 12 flyknit racer, would a size 11 in TD and 11.5 in pirate black be the way to go? tia

How are y'all dealing with the heal irritation? I can't be the only one... I even feel it with thick socks. Smh.

Those look pretty good. Nothing alarming about the PO# on the box. I would ask for a pic of the tag to match the number to the one on the box.

I wonder which color way of the 350's they'll have, TD or PB? Could use a second pair of TD's as mine are getting beat.

Anybody think going half a size down on the 350s is the right way to go ? Looking to pick up my first pair with this yeezy season release

How are y'all dealing with the heal irritation? I can't be the only one... I even feel it with thick socks. Smh.
I talked about it a few pages back, they rubbed my heel to the point where I bled and had blood on my shoes. The only thing that works for me is the nike elite basketball socks. I have not worn the PB's yet but I'm assuming I would have the same issue as I do with the TD's. 

Last edited:
I wonder which color way of the 350's they'll have, TD or PB? Could use a second pair of TD's as mine are getting beat.
No idea, might even be a new colorway. I'm kind of hoping for new colorway over restock, b/c a restock will be impossible to cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom