ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try and reserve tickets for the live viewing of the show tomorrow? I'm thinking if you get invited you will get a pair of Yeezys at the theatre... Just a thought, because of how generously he has been giving them out. I know the tickets are super limited though.

^I doubt that, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could purchase there or they give out the hoodies in the background videos.

Anyone try and reserve tickets for the live viewing of the show tomorrow? I'm thinking if you get invited you will get a pair of Yeezys at the theatre... Just a thought, because of how generously he has been giving them out. I know the tickets are super limited though.
wishful thinking.

I applaud you.

wishful thinking.

I applaud you.
Im just dreaming... The invite hoodie would be dope too. I got my submission in within a minute so Im hoping I get the tickets for the Chicago theatre. I'm free all day and in that area tomorrow so Im hoping. I never win anything though hahaha

^I doubt that, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could purchase there or they give out the hoodies in the background videos.
There's gonna be way more than 9k people at the concert. They may do A, as in single, giveaway ...

signed up

I will cut work early if I must 
glasses.gif

Im just dreaming... The invite hoodie would be dope too. I got my submission in within a minute so Im hoping I get the tickets for the Chicago theatre. I'm free all day and in that area tomorrow so Im hoping. I never win anything though hahaha

I hope you know its not how fast you reserved the tickets right..

There's gonna be way more than 9k people at the concert. They may do A, as in single, giveaway ...
It's not a concert it's a live viewing of the Adidas x Yeezy fashion show and as for the Roc City Classic I don't even think there were 1000 tickets available, its being held in a pretty small space.

I hope you know its not how fast you reserved the tickets right..
Find your location below and follow instructions to attend the simulcast of the experience, broadcast live in a theater near you. Tickets will be handed out at a first come, first serve basis.

It's not a concert it's a live viewing of the Adidas x Yeezy fashion show and as for the Roc City Classic I don't even think there were 1000 tickets available, its being held in a pretty small space.
My bad, thought yall were talking about the concert in Madison square park tomorrow...its being held outside in a park. Way more than a 1000 will show up. Its NYC its how we do.

Last edited:
Anytime now and the end of Thursday it will happen. The app said so yesterday. Gotta keep up, mayne !
Im ******ed I guess haha - I read the app notification as, Kayne would be stating in 48 hours when the app would go live - like giving everyone a heads up on the time for Friday. That counts me out then, my buddy doesn't get into NYC until Friday morning, oh well.

Really? Maybe my eyes are just messed up today. "TICKETS WILL BE HANDED OUT AT A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS"

lol wow didn't even read that because I went on the site but didn't sign up because I have work and also because Kanye said its just a viewing of the collection which will broadcast MANY times more after. Also i thought it would be randomly picked. If tickets are so limited, why is the reservation still open?

also, it says seats will be FCFS.

Im ******ed I guess haha - I read the app notification as, Kayne would be stating in 48 hours when the app would go live - like giving everyone a heads up on the time for Friday. That counts me out then, my buddy doesn't get into NYC until Friday morning, oh well.

Sorry, man. You gotta expect they need at least a day to sort out all the orders and pairs for people, Friday will be that day.

the app did say that. reservations start Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom