ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird right ?

Also lol at J Lo...don't know why that's funny
 lol..idk it made me laugh as I typed it so I went with it...

I dont really understand how some people say Ye's fits arent on point....i mean everyone has their off days but Ye is batting closer to 500 than most 

Apparently Yeezy S2 is only sponsored by adidas and not a collab. This is news by way of complex, by way of hypebeast... I wonder by way of speculation from here? lol

What does that even mean?

he kinda explained it bad

going forward after yeezy season 1 drops

kanye and adidas will ONLY have the shoe deal not apparel

yeezy season 2 apparel will be made by kanye/his team directly

so only shoes will be made by adidas going forward no longer the clothing

source is the complex article he mentioned

dunno how true this is

especially when you factor in adidas made a deal with him and i couldnt see adidas allowing him to back out on the clothing front and adidas loosing that money or rather not gaining that money

to just focus on his shoes which is a rather small amount of profit due to the shoes being on the limited side

regardless of how pricey the clothing is we all know its going to sell out

the man sold a plain white t shirt with APC for $120 and it sold out instantly lol

Lmao y'all were clowning on me cause, I said the rep told me black 750s were dropping for season 2
Now who's right? :smile:

give this man a cookie!!!

What does the sole have a black discolored ring towards the top? Thats bugging me

I could never mess with the grey 750's. Would kick my own ***,

But these black ones have me intrigued. More on my level.

Lmao y'all were clowning on me cause, I said the rep told me black 750s were dropping for season 2
Now who's right?
smile.gif
want_a_cookie_8x10.thumbnail.jpg

There's a size 11 Pirate Black in B/S for a pretty decent price if anybody is interested.....

I don't see any more Yeezys having a GITD sole. This is strictly my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom