ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro thats laughable and honestly will never happen. 

Limited Nikes will never be hurt by an Adidas Kanye West shoe like the boost....most avg consumers wont be buying the Yeezy boost 

Most limited Nikes sell out effortlessly.. may not be due to the consumer.. but also the resellers who think every limited Nike shoe flips
but kanyes shoe is a bigger target for resellers.. they can spend 250 to make 1k or spend 350 to sell for 4k.. so even resellers will try to covert from Christianity (nike) to Yeezism (adidas)..

PS: i dont condone resellers who sell for these prices neither but if people can make 3g's.. this would be the first time after concord hype limited jordans have the potential of sitting... if that happens.. The All Might Donda's Son Has Won The War Against Nike

Those debating the Nike MAG vs. Nike Air Yeezy and the similarities that may or may not exist...

View media item 1394827View media item 1394828
"I just kept saying, 'Well, if it's truly a retro-ish product, it should be very simple.' Things weren't very complicated back in the day," begins Mark Smith. "The McFly had I think three pieces. There was the upper, outsole and then some interesting stuff going on in the midsole. [The goal was] the more that I could simplify it, and yet keep it a modern retro, so you couldn't tell really from a distance if it was new or old until you got an up-close look at the details."

If the holy Yeezus and the all mighty donda can put a hurt on nikes limited shoes and make them Sit.. they actually might.. that would be amazing.. he would be the only guy to destroy nikes sales if he did.. they would have to hurt the yeezy with a yeezy1/2 restock to get people back..

dream on Aerosmith

I like these kicks, they're simple and clean, fashionable yet sneaker.
wink.gif

i hope these NEVER release in Yeezy 1 & 2 colorways. Nike ruined it. BUTCHERED those coloways. If Kanye is the genius he is then he'll come up with better colorways. Am i the only one that loves when kanye bashes Nike? I kinda want kanye to keep bashing them so Nike can respond with This!!
even if nike dropped em on iD. I can guarantee you WILL NOT be able to recreate the OG cw's

is there a difference in model between the $350 750 boosts and the $250 boosts?
Probably will be another model, but no one knows it 100% yet. Rumor is that the 2nd pair will release this summer

We will have to wait till their fashion show at least.

i hope these NEVER release in Yeezy 1 & 2 colorways. Nike ruined it. BUTCHERED those coloways. If Kanye is the genius he is then he'll come up with better colorways. Am i the only one that loves when kanye bashes Nike? I kinda want kanye to keep bashing them so Nike can respond with This!!
Wont happen.. Would be nice tho... 

I don't know how I feel about these structurally. I know a lot of people are going to have there ankles fold over in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom