ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp

bet he think he cookin 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
At first I was perturbed by the price, but now I'm ok with that.

To put thinks in perspective people were pay $400-$500 for that rivals AJKO pack

and over $300 for the Lance Mountains.

Comparing these to other high end sneakers the price point is ok.

I wish Adidas would have went with $250-$275 though because $350 is high for the Adidas brand.

I also wish they had went with a sueded tumbled leather strap because that textile strap looks off.

Basically the strap needs work for $350.

To put thinks in perspective people were pay $400-$500 for that rivals AJKO pack

I wish Adidas would have went with $250-$275 though because $350 is high for the Adidas brand.

I also wish they had went with a sueded tumbled leather strap because that textile strap looks off.

Y3, Rick Owens, and Raf collabs are well over $350. Adidas can definitely get away with the $350 price tag.

$350 high for the Adidas brand? Do you follow or understand what's going on in the sneaker world? Technically $350 is high for any brand but don't make statements like that unless you understand that Adidas been selling sneakers at that price point for quite some time now. It's rarer to see Nike selling shoes at that price.

Last edited:
350 isn't alot for this type of sneaker but the general media/associated press is gonna have a field day when these drop, it's gonna be the APC t shirt all over again

if the kanye hype machine wasnt sitting behind these pairs they would be on the clearance racks within 2 months....**** garbage

wut lol...

Adidas has PLENTY $350 shoes (Y3's)  .....  and several look a hell of a lot better than this

your justification was absurd tho.... basing it off other GR quality sneakers

it will be hailed as the most expensive adidas originals sneaker

if they wanted to get more piece of the pie between resellers and consumers, 300 would be more than enough

#greenbacks doe 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom