ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about real food... that's all i'm cooking right now 
laugh.gif

so for the us release is it cool to take a nap then wake up at 5 for the release or are there places that are releasing between then like the first go around :rofl:

In the chaos of the SJS and Adidas drops, I was able to get through on JD. Not totally sure though if I remembered to pick an 8 because they should be in UK sizes lol. Hopefully it goes through! If anything, I'll try to get a size swap 
nerd.gif

Wonder what timezone Adidas europe is in when they tweeted out that link. I'm goign to call it a night and try again in a few hours whenever US adidas tweets

In the chaos of the SJS and Adidas drops, I was able to get through on JD. Not totally sure though if I remembered to pick an 8 because they should be in UK sizes lol. Hopefully it goes through! If anything, I'll try to get a size swap 
nerd.gif
i hate to break it to you, but first and second drop from JD were canceled, so this probably will be too

i hate to break it to you, but first and second drop from JD were canceled, so this probably will be too
I read that a few posts earlier in the thread too, but do you know if it was officially tweeted out the first time? Or if the shoe just popped up on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom