ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hashtag did say the first run is a size too big
eyes.gif
The hashtag meant the adi yeezy's are a size too big for her.... I'm guessing she's smaller than a 6 which i'm also assuming is the smallest size.

Last edited:
i spoke to some jerk from samsung & i checked the phone and the phone is not rooted or jailbroken

anyone know the company who made the app ?

Last edited:
what was the feeling like seeing that you were able to make an order that day?

Stressful really. If memory serves me correct it was one of the first times nikesotre updated to that format. The waiting line of 3 hours that turned into sold out that refreshed into added to cart, then the PayPal app crashes. All done on 3G of course :x My PayPal account had like 15 pending charges :lol:

Overall it was a complete headache

I was studying for a midterm in the library when I saw the notification pop up.

Really took me 4 seconds to process what I was reading (which felt like an eternity).

Tried to add to cart for 15 minutes. Then the sold out notification came up.

Still traumatized.
peoples minds went crazy when they saw that ghost notification..lol 

sad story man.. 15 minus can turn 245 to 5000+ quickly.. i wonder whats the math of value added per minute.

new baby
changing a pamper
still salty

i get a message

i get a message

if i get nothing i delete the damn app
adidas is not nike and i'll be dammed if i have to go through the same crap to buy nike/jordan sneakers for any other brand

i sold the last 2 yeezy's so i just want this ugly shoe to flip

Last edited:
Stressful really. If memory serves me correct it was one of the first times nikesotre updated to that format. The waiting line of 3 hours that turned into sold out that refreshed into added to cart, then the PayPal app crashes. All done on 3G of course :x My PayPal account had like 15 pending charges :lol:

Plats and Solars released after Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics in the conference finals. I had both pairs in cart and then the crash came

Plats and Solars released after Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics in the conference finals. I had both pairs in cart and then the crash came

oh yall was talking plats n solars cuz i had solars in my cart 5 times & they kept getting snatched :smh:

I peeped it was the same seller for all 3 sites 
laugh.gif

And for the sellers doing "pre-orders", most only have like double digit feedback, some as few as 10 
mean.gif

oh yall was talking plats n solars cuz i had solars in my cart 5 times & they kept getting snatched
mean.gif
and thats when they changed the NDC policy right.. i remember people would cart and do hours later alley oops..lol

oh yall was talking plats n solars cuz i had solars in my cart 5 times & they kept getting snatched
mean.gif
lol all 3 actually. Either way, both days will be lived in infamy.

For Plats and Solars, Nike announced that it will drop random time within the next few days. The only plausible thing was right after Lebron James and Miami Heat defeated Boston Celtics. I was actually ready at that time and added to cart immediately. just couldn't check out. I eventually bought them at SneakerCon NY for $1400. 

For the Red Oct, I was at work and I didn't even had a notification on, My girl texted me saying Red Oct dropped and she's "In line", i thought she was joking so I didn't even bother lol. 

Last edited:

peoples minds went crazy when they saw that ghost notification..lol 

sad story man.. 15 minus can turn 245 to 5000+ quickly.. i wonder whats the math of value added per minute.
You were making about $333 a minute for 15 minutes of your time and selling for at least $5k ha...thats funny to think about it like that.

I may have missed the RO's like everyone else, but damn did I get lucky on Plats. Won them at a shop's raffle in front of like 300 people, only won because the first three tickets pulled were no shows haha man I still remember the kids face as he ran down the street when they called his ticket and his 60 seconds to claim time ran up...priceless. 

Dude is lucky

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/02/09/kanye-west-grammys-beck-beyonce-real-artist-video

Seems like kanye is happy with the outcome of the adidas

that's tight, Kanye giving away pairs like Oprah, gives me hope that they will be readily available cuz he certainly wasn't doing that with the 2s

I know you dudes don't have any patience but people worried about the initial NYC release should chill, they're gonna release everywhere soon. let people that are actually in NY have their chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom