ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
strap looks good but this pic looks like a different shoe with the lighting .

I think its just the lighting but it's the same shoe. He took them at different times and the other pictures look like he used a filter or something. I'm pretty sure I'm going to take a chance on these. Worst case, I open a paypal case... Best case, I'll have found a good deal. He sent me more pictures along with this one when I requested them.

View media item 1648530View media item 1648533View media item 1648532View media item 1648542

Appreciate the help Sir.

After looking at the "high fashion" guys pics, I'm probably going to sell my 750s now. 
roll.gif

Just walked into my local pac sun to look at some denim...store was dead and instantly all three guys working there noticed the yeezys

"Yoooo bro nice shoes! Get them from pac sun?" like 
laugh.gif
 the nearest one that got them is states away cmon son

But they were buggin haha, it was funny 

These look AMAZING with light wash denim. Definitely grabbing some

Last edited:
I say wear whatever you want. If you can pull it off, go for it.
what about being yourself?

90% of the folks who dress and co-sign his fit are the same ones who swore Tall Tees were dead and that anyone who didn't wear fitted clothes was a clown.

Come full circle...tall tees are "in" but with a $100 price tag. Dudes wearing joggers as jeans and pants that parachute in the crouch.

I don't get it.

Pacsun NTer looks clean cause he's got a simple jeans and T combo going on.

what about being yourself?

90% of the folks who dress and co-sign his fit are the same ones who swore Tall Tees were dead and that anyone who didn't wear fitted clothes was a clown.

Come full circle...tall tees are "in" but with a $100 price tag. Dudes wearing joggers as jeans and pants that parachute in the crouch.

I don't get it.

Pacsun NTer looks clean cause he's got a simple jeans and T combo going on.

If you can pull it off go for it. I can't hate on someone who can. You shouldn't worry bout trying to understand it. Do you. I do get a good laugh at those 'high end street wear' HB

Last edited:
Could I get a LC on these?

A dude hmu on facebook and sent me these pics, i dont trust myself with legit checking yeezys tho. havent even considered buying yeezys up until now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom