ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope lol I'm still waiting but by this time I'm only anticipating a cancellation... Whack.

Nope lol I'm still waiting but by this time I'm only anticipating a cancellation... Whack.

To be honest I think we are good.
It's just taking Adidas time to fill all the orders and be precise about it.

Pacsun/champs/FTL etc.. Had probably half the stock that Adidas had but all those companies are just sending out shipping confirmations too.

Size 6 is 2.6 pounds for me

Lmao for real though why we exchanging the weight of the package

Last edited:
FTL finally send the shipping confirmation and they are already out for delivery 
happy.gif

Okay, honest opinion for all you guys thinking about paying a rack on these:

I wasn´t planning on getting 350s and said numerous times that they look like a Roshe and I wouldn´t jump through hoops for them. 
Saturday I missed out on the MC Racers and Shattered Backboards on Nike when a friend told me the Yeezys are live on Adidas EU. I tried and got one without any problem.

They arrived a couple hours ago and I will say that they are nicer in person then I thought. Primeknit is on point, they are comfortable as hell and they look nice on foot (TTS for me if anyone is still wondering).

Still - these are no Yeezy 2s. It´s still a silhouette that looks a lot like other shoes on the market and nothing flashy. If you want a Yeezy to stunt and show off, this is not it. I like them for some 200$ premium "runners" that go with everything, but would definitely buy something else for 600+, the Yeezy name alone doesn´t justify that for these shoes. 

Do your thing, this is just my opinion. Just wanted to share my experience and thoughts.

Last edited:
All depends on the size... sugardaddys will have to shell out some serious $$$ for the smaller sizes on ebay right now. All the chicks want to have the same shoes as Kim and they need these us 5 / 6

Almost freaked out  a few moments ago.

Checked my delivery status and it said delivered and received by myself. I got really nervous and asked if one of my neighbors received my package, but no one had it. After that I realized that it was the information of an order from last week. 
eyes.gif

My UPS shows there's a package on its way to my house, it's weight is 2.6... There's annerror though? Order processed at 6/27, then departure scan at 6/29 from west Columbia SC then departure scan from Raleigh NC at 6/29 then arrived and departed from Rickmond VA then departed at Philadelphia PA... Then all of a sudden there's a "RETURN TO SENDER" request.. Then departed from Philadelphia at 6/29.. and arrived at then Horshman PA at 6/30 this morning at 5:11 am!! So my package departed from Horshman this morning and says its Arriving on "Friday" ... NOTE ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE ON SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAiL FROM ADIDAS. Does anyone else tracking information reads the Same as mine??? Especially the "return to sender" part..but it's still on its way to me so the speak? Lol I won't believe it until it's delivered to me

My UPS shows there's a package on its way to my house, it's weight is 2.6... There's annerror though? Order processed at 6/27, then departure scan at 6/29 from west Columbia SC then departure scan from Raleigh NC at 6/29 then arrived and departed from Rickmond VA then departed at Philadelphia PA... Then all of a sudden there's a "RETURN TO SENDER" request.. Then departed from Philadelphia at 6/29.. and arrived at then Horshman PA at 6/30 this morning at 5:11 am!! So my package departed from Horshman this morning and says its Arriving on "Friday" ... NOTE ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE ON SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAiL FROM ADIDAS. Does anyone else tracking information reads the Same as mine??? Especially the "return to sender" part..but it's still on its way to me so the speak? Lol I won't believe it until it's delivered to me
did you buy multiple pairs?

Pacsun/champs/FTL etc.. Had probably half the stock that Adidas had but all those companies are just sending out shipping confirmations too.

I think my package is on its way.. Checked my ups and there's a package coming from west Columbia sc supposed to be delivered by Friday.. All this without getting a shipping email yet from Adidas.. And just now posted on my UPS.. And it departed west Columbia 6/29 now it's at Spartanburg PA

Was pretty hopeful to get shipping on my restock order yesterday but no luck. Had 3 pending charges from the initial drop just chhecked my bank account and i only have 1 pending charge now wtf lol

did you buy multiple pairs?

Yes I did.. I got 2 pairs 2 confirmations in two different times.. One at 8:22 am ..and another at 11:39 am.. And 1 is supposed to be delivered to me on Friday.. Waiting on the other, but I won't believe that I'll have one UNTIL it's actually here.. Since I have not gotten 1 single shipping confirmation from Adidas.. And my status on Adidas.com is "still processing" rather than shipped.. But on my ups it ways delivery date Friday.. A package that weighs 2.6 lbs and from west Columbia SC

Did you ge
Was pretty hopeful to get shipping on my restock order yesterday but no luck. Had 3 pending charges from the initial drop just chhecked my bank account and i only have 1 pending charge now wtf lol
did you get 3 confirmation emails on? Just wondering?

Also i think i remember someone posting that they worked at b of a and if there were an odd number of charges most likely one goes thru? Idk man i just want my shipping for my restock order lol :frown:

I got a question about the confirmed app, i am currently located outside of NY by like 40-50 min cause work, so technically i'm out of the zone. I was wondering to use the mock gps location does your android phone need to be rooted, by next release I may be in NYC for work, but not guaranteed. so just wondering if its possible to do it without rooting, or if the phone needs to be rooted. thanks
I honestly wanted to speak out about this for a long time. When I was picking my pair up in store, the Adidas Confirmed reps there said that 10 times out of 10, the winners were all iphone users. Even for the 750 release, they said that probably only 1 person with an android actually got through. Anybody hit with an Android? And was it original or rooted?

1st time posting but lurking since Friday.... Just offered corks + cash for my 350s +cash and he said he would but not sure how since he lives across world. Good trade or ?
Corks and cash are not worth yeezys IMO. Unless he's adding $1k cash. 

Should I pull the trigger on a pair Worn 1x for $700? What you guys think? 
Lol that size 8 from G, worn at a photoshoot. Shady seller.
Hey guys, new too this. I got through on the app for a size 12. Really need a size 8. Not looking to sell as I prefer to trade for my size. Anybody has an 8 and needs a 12? (I heard someone mention this site at work and figured I check it out)
Ain't nobody trading a size 12 for a size 8. 
this is probably the most honest and hit it right on the mark post I've seen. Repped

Nah for the 3 charges from the initial drop i never got an email/order confirm but for my restock order i got an email/order confirm
Oh ok, did you sign up for MY UPS? That's how I found out there's a package coming.. I haven't gotten any shipping emails yet from Adidas and it supposedly was recieved on 6/27 and left SC YESTERDAY (Monday) and it's on its way to me by Friday without getting any emails yet..and just checked my bank account and there's still 2 charges on mine so I'm still hopeful for my other shoes to come in I guess until they cancel it off or some reason

Last edited:
Oh ok, did you sign up for MY UPS? That's how I found out there's a package coming.. I haven't gotten any shipping emails yet from Adidas and it supposedly was recieved on 6/27 and left SC YESTERDAY (Monday) and it's on its way to me by Friday without getting any emails yet..and just checked my bank account and there's still 2 charges on mine so I'm still hopeful for my other shoes to come in I guess until they cancel it off or some reason
Yeah man been refreshing my gmail and upsmychoice like a fiend but nothing up to now

GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION THIS MORNING!!!!!!!  

(though it's going to be very awkward because my neighbor/friend had his order cancelled last night zoinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom