ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hit on footaction and got waitlisted for ftl and champs .. just got moved from the waitlist on the champs app .. got a notification as well .. good luck to everyone on the waitlist

hit on footaction and got waitlisted for ftl and champs .. just got moved from the waitlist on the champs app .. got a notification as well .. good luck to everyone on the waitlist

A few of my homies just got off the waitlist. I guess resellers backing out.

do you have to confirm the reservation from the waitlist?
if so how long do you have?

like do i have to constantly keep checking my phone for notifcation ????!??!

It’s usually 2.5 hours you have to confirm if you’re picking up your pair or not right ? All these waitlist are annoying..

do you have to confirm the reservation from the waitlist?
if so how long do you have?

like do i have to constantly keep checking my phone for notifcation ????!??!

Not sure tbh. It's always a W or L for me, never been waitlisted. My homie said he got a push notification on his phone. My other homie just kept checking his phone at the top of the hour.

Sucks even trying to hit on these apps here in Vegas. All the stores are in the Miracle Mile/Planet Hollywood allowing all the tourists to eat. Super lame.

1. Early raffle L's (SNS, KicksUSA)
2. Lost on all 3 Foot sites
3. Couldn't even get Caliroots resellin' a** to look my way

4. Local pickup raffle (learned about from this thread) just sent an W email. They're hour and half drive away but it's still a W.

Does it say that in the app somewhere?

I don’t THINK so but it was rumored when the app confirmations first began that would be the case. I believe it though as I’ve left a couple releases at the store and always the following release I end up not being able to reserve a pair.

“Sneakeasy ODELL Sf” next time I tried for FTL I didn’t get 2.0 but hit every where else

Does anyone know what time your suppose to login to buy offf caliroots? Doesn’t specify in the email. On the site urban only says instore release is at 9.00 CET. Converted to PST is midnight today in the west coast.. so I’m assuming at midnight today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom