ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that Shiekh's in-store release date change to December 21st....

IMG_9849.PNG

I don’t understand why 7 min are hitting over 10.. most of em are prob secondary accts. I guess it’s time for me to make some new ones. :evil:

Just means doesn't matter how many mins head start you get or how much you spent with them, it's just a random draw for everyone equally.

It all depends on the store and size you pick. If you pick a size not a lot of people w/ 10 and 9 min HS went for you can get lucky. I got waitlisted w/ 7 but str8 L with 10 but they were different sizes

Also another thing that has been debated about the foot apps is if you are penalized for not picking up. I hit on my girl's account for 2.0s and couldn't pick them up and hit again on these

Also I notice the release date change for my store also. 12/21/2017 - Memorial City Mall in Houston

Is it a link or an invoice?

Its a link or the same size you selected for the desert rats. It dies in 24 hrs. I assume the link has a token tied to me, so once I make my order its one and done, and if I share it they'd probably cancel everyones orders or simply not allow it to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom