ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's gonna be one of those nights for me.

menu-combos.jpg

Bring your bam bam boys!

5 Waitlists :rofl:

Finally hit on champs (for the first time), and at SM location no less, right down the street from my confirmed pickup at adidas SM. The apps gods are looking out for me this release.

I usually have good luck there. Too bad it’s a haul from San Diego

Got the caliroots email but that's more than resale lmao. If you bought from them that's an L basically

Was banking on a raffle this weekend because I’ll be dealing with my grandmothers funeral tomorrow. Maybe I’ll catch a restock! Either was good luck tomorrow fellas! I’m tapping out

W with a 10 minute head start with FTL for Roosevelt Field! Slightly surprised I won because I got waitlisted for the Beluga 2.0. Tints and Belugas are supposed to be same in terms of release numbers right?

Stock X mass marketing and hype has made it under cut central.

Everyone rushes to them for a quick flip.

Also a lot more people took L’s on these apps. For some this is a first.

YS dishing out pairs early too. (Less pairs when they go live)

This release is shifting from breezy to aggravating slowly but surly.

Was banking on a raffle this weekend because I’ll be dealing with my grandmothers funeral tomorrow. Maybe I’ll catch a restock! Either was good luck tomorrow fellas! I’m tapping out

damn man, im sorry. Really puts things in perspective. What size are you after? I’ll see what happens.

W with a 10 minute head start with FTL for Roosevelt Field! Slightly surprised I won because I got waitlisted for the Beluga 2.0. Tints and Belugas are supposed to be same in terms of release numbers right?

No one knows now

Welp just sold all my yeezys except for my favorites - Choc 750's

DS
Zebra Sz 12 - $500
Beluga Sz 11 $300 ---- Sz 12.5 $400

Disappointed the Beluga's didn't fit me, I would've kept those. Can't figure out Adidas' sizing at all - so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom