ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y must I continue to wait. Y. Y. Y. No shipment, no ups order for address. Y. Congrats to those whom have their shipping info.

its like when u chilling in da ocean waters by da shore and u waiting for that one big wave and u see a bunch of tiny waves that first look like big waves adn u get tricked and prepare to jump really high

LOL :rofl:

God is good. Or should I say yeezus is good...everybody getting something this Christmas :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20171107-204821.jpg

How much longer from here?

So out of everybody eager for shipment..who’s actually keeping their pairs? Wearing them at that?

:nerd:

I'm in Los Angeles. Got the UPS notification that the label was created, but nothing from YS yet and I'm pretty positive it hasn't actually moved yet.

Same I'm in SD, I don't think it'll move for another day. Not expecting to get em 2maro like the UPS my choice states.

So out of everybody eager for shipment..who’s actually keeping their pairs? Wearing them at that?

:nerd:
I swear sometimes its better just to wear your yeezys then sell them after you're tired of them. I sold moonrocks, chocolates 750s, bred v2s after i copped and honestly would have made more if I just kept them and sole them used a year later. I wore my Pirates and oreos for a year then sold them like a year later and still made good money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom