ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Of All.....

I Started That Belt Wave......

“N-Word Clipper Hands”
97ADA224-A93D-4108-9EF4-2F3E8E25FE22.jpeg

:lol:

No, it's a portrait of what's to come. For example, everyone was complaining about the 700's and now adidas will continue the V2's with different textures. So some people complained that they wanted something new and when they got it they still complained. Oh and that off white bandage is really not my style, as far as wearing it like that.
was gonna comment "700s > v2s" earlier just for that reason, it's something new. unless they have plans for GITD or 3M, i'm fine with no more v2s coming out

was gonna comment "700s > v2s" earlier just for that reason, it's something new. unless they have plans for GITD or 3M, i'm fine with no more v2s coming out

I Feel Like A Solid Colorway Has A Better Chance Of Reviving The V2 Line More So Than The Gimmicky Afformentioned Effects. Don’t Get Me Wrong, Those Are Both Great Additions When Done Right But Just Give Us A Dope Solid Colorway And Let The People Eat.

We’ve Seen A Good Example With That Green Colorway Tease :nerd:

tI'm just thirsty for my 700s to get here already... man i hate when YM is right.. I got all hyped when YS replied to my email.. straight trolling me..
hope they do ship this week, SoCal here so shipping should be 1-2 days max.... we shall see

The more retail pairs of 700s I see the happier I am I didn’t sleep when they dropped. Looks better than the samples

According to YM they start shipping today. Meaning 10% of people who ordered will get confirmation today

Curious to see where them boliyo 700s rank on the comfort scale, if they're more comfortable than the 93/17s might have to cop :lol:

Curious to see where them boliyo 700s rank on the comfort scale, if they're more comfortable than the 93/17s might have to cop :lol:
I don't have any 93/17s, but have 4 pairs of 93/16s and I find them more comfortable than UB. Are 93/17 tts? Might have to pick up a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom