ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope they make a million of those beluga 2.0's, those are definitely getting added to the rotation. I sold all my 1.0's, i wasn't with the bright *** stripe.

Did I see in someones Vlog that Adidas gave away a pair of OG 700 Waves yesterday at Complexcon? dam

hard to tell from all the snippets of videos i found.. if someone finds it, post the clip pls

oh i know, i just wanted it to be known they gave away 4 pairs. forgot to mention that in my first post

4 pairs! Dam. That's crazy. Good for adidas and those who actually have them in hand. Wonder if they were "delayed" till after complexcon

hey guys can anyone help me out please. Is adidas confirmed app always on the wednesday before release weekend? I need to request the days off of work ASAP for the two v2s this month. Can anyone help me out with the dates for the confirmed app for the yellow zebra mcdonalds and beluga 2.0 lol please s0\o I can make up an excuse for my boss!!!

hey guys can anyone help me out please. Is adidas confirmed app always on the wednesday before release weekend? I need to request the days off of work ASAP for the two v2s this month. Can anyone help me out with the dates for the confirmed app for the yellow zebra mcdonalds and beluga 2.0 lol please s0\o I can make up an excuse for my boss!!!

Is it a good job? Good money? Better off staying at work and just collecting that paycheck IMO

Is it a good job? Good money? Better off staying at work and just collecting that paycheck IMO
Yeah I would just ask to go home early the least. I've done it like 12 times and I've gotten 11 L's. And let me tell you those L's hurt and I mean they hurt. 4 to 8 devices some times and planning with what places have the best wi-fi and only to lose, man I'd probably would have had a heart attack if I lost money at work also.

IMG_1613.PNG

I was wrong it was a size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom